ATTN Dana White

LOL.

From Dana White: "Fuck you!, you fucken fuck fucker! Fucking piece of a fuck fucking fuckidy fucker!"

Watch Dana will say tommorrow, "No I didn't watch the fight yesterday. I was too busy working or something."

lol

i was thinking of doing the exact same thread.

lmao!

Dear Dana White,
Nibble gently on Fedor's nuts. Actually, get in line first.

lol...

"Fuck you. Fucking fuck fuck fuck.Who the fuck is Fedor is fuckiing fuck fuck fuck... Fuckers. No one watched fucking CBS fuckers fucking fuckers. Fuck you ManhoefKOAnderson, fucking fuck fucker." - Dana White

While not many people are giving Brett Rogers much of a chance in the bout, UFC President Dana White isn't one of them.

"He's [Fedor] fighting a dangerous guy," White recently noted. "I don't think he's [Fedor] that good, I think he's overrated and I think he might get knocked out.

"[Fedor] isn’t getting any younger, he hasn’t really been that active, he’s not the most physically fit guy you’ll ever see, and this guy Brett Rogers could end up clipping him, and then what does that mean?," he asked.

Rogers admitted to being surprised by White's statement, but claims to not care about what the brash President thinks.

DANA WAKE UP 

palerider101 - While not many people are giving Brett Rogers much of a chance in the bout, UFC President Dana White isn't one of them."He's [Fedor] fighting a dangerous guy," White recently noted. "I don't think he's [Fedor] that good, I think he's overrated and I think he might get knocked out."[Fedor] isn’t getting any younger, he hasn’t really been that active, he’s not the most physically fit guy you’ll ever see, and this guy Brett Rogers could end up clipping him, and then what does that mean?," he asked.Rogers admitted to being surprised by White's statement, but claims to not care about what the brash President thinks.

DANA WAKE UP 

LOVE IT

"Fedor is fucking over rated."

Fedor beats Tim Sylvia

"Fedor is fucking over rated"

Fedor KOs Arlovski

"Fedor is fucking over rated"

Fedor KOs Brett Rogers

Anyone see a pattern here ? ? ?

ManKOAnd,
You left out the part where Dana changed his story, tried to sign Fedor, then went back to bad mouthing him when it went south.

Please revise.

Thank you.

surfing - ManKOAnd,
You left out the part where Dana changed his story, tried to sign Fedor, then went back to bad mouthing him when it went south.

Please revise.

Thank you.

Dana at Pride GP 2003 - "I think our guy (Tim Sylvia) could beat Fedor"

Fedor KO's Tim Sylvia

Dana - "Fedor is over rated. Arlovski will beat him"

Fedor KO's Arlovski

Affliction goes bye bye. Fedor is free agent.

Dana - "We'll get Fedor, he's the best ever. He will be with UFC. Automatic HW title shot"

Fedor signs with Strikeforce

Dana - "Fucking Fedor is a fucking over rated fuck. You guys like to fucking rank Fedor p4p. We have Anderson Silva. He is the true p4p."

Anderson has the worst fight against Thales Lietes.

Dana - "Fucking Fedor is over rated. Fuck him. He wants to be the fucking best? He has to fucking fight in UFC where the fucking best are at!"

Fedor signs against Top Ten Ranked Undefeated Brett Rogers.

Dana - "He's [Fedor] fighting a dangerous guy," White recently noted. "I don't think he's [Fedor] that good, I think he's overrated and I think he might get knocked out.
[Fedor] isn’t getting any younger, he hasn’t really been that active, he’s not the most physically fit guy you’ll ever see, and this guy Brett Rogers could end up clipping him, and then what does that mean?"

Fedor KO's Brett Rogers live on CBS with millions watching.

Dana - "Fuck."

ttt

EPGScott - I think Dana just realized he has the best HW fighter on the planet, I am sure he will sleep well tonight.

Fuckin delusional

I am sure Brock could take one of those shots on the chin...yeah right. He has phenomenal sub d too.

I don't like Dana White. He does not give respect to the Last Imperator. Fedor Emelianenko's Triumph in Russia. Brett Rogers in this video is executed by The Last Imperator.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGYI1UHK5jM

The most amazing thing about this thread is that you numnuts thinks BLAF believes what he says about Fedor. I'd bet at least half of you also think he lies about every other subject except his opinion about Fedor.

Ryan MacLeod - I don't think Dana is sad. He keeps saying Fedor is overrated and a wannabe mechanic just made Fedor look very vulnerable.

And GSP used to be a garbage man and Dana used to be a bell hop.....What's your point?

after this performance, Many would say fedor is overrated.

He has to prove himself in UFC.

Vasechkin - after this performance, Many would say fedor is overrated.He has to prove himself in UFC.your sarcastic post aside, how did u get a membership date of 2000 ????

he's hitting his head against a wall now, fedor is getting famous in america without the UFC lol