ATTN: DEIGO SANCHEZ

If Allessio pulls the trigger this time it'll be lights out Diego.

I AGREE JOHN DESERVES ANOTHER SHOT...EVERYONE OF THE

FANS WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AGAIN...

BUT WOULD DIEGO TAKE THE CHANCE ALONG WITH DANA THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION?

I don't think the fight was as close as he thinks. I'm not a Diego fan at all, but John didn't do anything to impress me besides carry Diego on his back for 3 minutes...

Maybe the natural should try learning something besides throwing a jab for 3 rounds, then he can run his mouth.

Plain and simple, Diego fought to win that fight. Natural fought not to lose. Big difference.

Great thread =)

ttt

weak

I just don't see it, there would be much more exciting rematches for Diego to have before even considering one with John. I found that match very frustrating to watch, John did nothing to show he derves a rematch, at least in the near future anyway.

If John had to fight the Diego that fought Karo and not the one who was damn near 155 because of a virus, he wouldnt be able to run. Diego by stoppage in the 2nd. Real bad too.

I hated the first fight. To watch Diego try to force the action only for JA to run away the whole fight? Who wants to see more of that?

This thread must be quite a reality check for the OP,

Why do half of all blue namers and 90% of all greennamers disable the Private Message option?

Wow cant believe Alessio wants to fight him again. The only reason John thinks he did well is cuz he ran and didnt fight. Pitiful

What are you all taking about Alessio carried Diego to victory and i literally mean "CARRIED"

ha ha piggyback style

agreed

LOL @ ass beating

do you actually believe that?

did you even watch the fight??

you see Johns face after the fight?

you see Diegos?

go look at the pics and then come back talking about ass beatings

NOONE got their ass beat in that fight
, John sprawled all diegos takedowns , but didnt capitalize on it and never did enough to win, but in noway shapre or form did Diego "beat his ass"

HAHAHAHA

nice ass beating, i must say

http://www.sherdog.com/news/picture_gallery.asp?pic_id=30244&t_id=Diego%20&my_page=4

or maybe this pic will help you come back to reality

http://www.sherdog.com/news/picture_gallery.asp?pic_id=30245&t_id=Diego%20&my_page=4

there was no ass beating in that fight. but alessio implemented his gameplan much better than diego did