Attn HAOLES from OK

Nice she will want to get married first so you are gonna have to get her to go Mormon and move to Utah with you and her current d-bag.

Probably hawai'i style, two poles one hole...

You know, I came here to troll but it seems like the only people saying anything worth reading are people from OKUG - Where shit gets REAL!

You wannabe Hawaiians want to make up stuff about Oklahomans being inbred and uneducated (Islands are notorious for inbreeding and Oklahoma consistently ranks higher than Hawaii in all education rankings) but all you're really doing is being racist and showing your own ignorance.

I bet Kirik would roll over in his grave if he knew that mods on here were being blatantly racist like this.

^^^
this

Is Hawaii still an official US state?

I thought we had sold that worthless shit hole to North Korea?

North Korea is BEST Korea!

Keep that N Korea shit in OK.

Snap!

I'm getting bored here. Shit just doesn't get real outside of the OKUG.

I'm not sure what his name is, but isn't this the governor of Hawaii? 

Oh, this is going to be too easy.

Besides having a tranny for governor, Hawaiians are blatantly racist.

For example, the last day of school before summer is known in Hawaii as "Kill Haole Day".

Now, traditions such as this went out of style in the American south decades ago; Yet the disgustingly racist Hawaiian population continues to hold onto such practices because they are upset that recent research has uncovered that they are actually Mexicans.

FACT.

I read something about "Kill Haole Day" on Wikipedia so I believe it completely.

Make plans to vacation after this scary day...

pillbottle - If we were to go to one of the other states and take over their forum. Someplace with a really active board, like Hawaii.

We tell them we're making it the new OKUG and they'd better learn to fucking like it, because there isn't shit they can do about it. Kinda like rape.

We spam the shit out of their boards and TTT all of our threads to sink anything they try to throw up. We stay a month or two--just long enough to humiliate them and prove our point, then we come back here, leaving their forum in shambles.

What do you guys think?

Taken from thread on OK Forum

Oh fuck! They're onto us! takes a pill hidden in his ring

i just don't get how you guys could hate on a place where todd atkins makes his home. he is a legend in your parts according to him. AND HE WOULD NEVER LIE. fact

he is a legend....he dominated a hawaii wimin's grappling tournament using his superior wrestling skills

this is how to kimura a bitch!

surprised it took this long...

LEGEND!

Coincidentally, that event also marks the only time in his life Todd's touched a woman that wasn't followed up with a police report.