Attn HAOLES from OK

Britt Yap - budwhite--- Hawaii Pacific University, Chaminade University, Brigham Young University and University of Hawaii-Manoa.

Seriously, you must have sucked at homework when u went to school. If you did ever go to school.

I don't know where u keep getting icehead from...you're the whitey.

Britt Yap has clearly been smoking so much ice that she believes Hawaii has multiple institutes of higher education.

Smoking ice in a tin shack is not a university.

Britt Yap - 
budwhite -  I am of the opinion that Hawaiians need to be deported to Mexico since they are illegally occupying the property of the United States. 

We bought their islands fair and square for a handful of magic beans and they need to GTFO.

I would love to take u to Waianae one day and have u say that. I would pay money to watch what happens to u :)

Look, it's not my fault your queen got tricked by the promise of a beanstalk that would reach the sky.

I realize that sugar barons can be tricky but you can't get mad at me about it.

All I'm asking is that you turn our land over to us.

Ooohhklahomo is wer am frum hyuk hyuk 

Springfield, Ok. - Otherwise known as the buttcrack of the nation

http://outside.in/springfield-oklahoma-city-ok

1) HG needs to work on its troll defense.

2) For what its worth, as someone who was born and raised here, I get offended when someone calls me haole. Sure, in a historical sense it started off innocently enough as a term Hawaiians used for white people, but let's not kid ourselves, the word is used with racist undertones ALL THE TIME. While SOME don't use the word maliciously, too many people have said it in a cruel manner for me to go on pretending its just an ordinary, harmless word everyone uses.

Having been called haole and laughed at in school, and when I'm out surfing, its obvious its more than just a means of racial identification. Locals use the word all the time to mock white people, and anyone who says otherwise simply hasn't experienced what its like for a white person to grow up here. What were those wretched pieces of shit who beat that military couple within an inch of their lives back in 2007 screaming during the attack? They could have said anything, and what did they settle on? "Fucking haoles!!!" Doesn't sound any less vicious than a couple of rednecks attacking a black guy and screaming N-bombs at him, yet so many people maintain that its not a racist term. Boggles the mind.

It upsets me that racial/cultural etiquette/sensitivity/whatever-the-word-of-the-week-is only applies to non-whites, and even more so that society--especially white people--is too cowardly to admit its bullshit.

Thanks for reading my emotional rant.

Devin has confirmed the fact that Hawaiians are filthy racists.

It's a good thing that we took over their islands or their racism could have spread all over the south pacific.

Pacific Islanders should say "thank you" to those brave sugar plantation owners who fought the overt racism of native Hawaiians with the finest group of men God ever created: The United States Marine Corps.

Hawaiians need to get with the program and consider the new "Back to Mexico" initiative started by the OKUG.

this^^^

reverse discrimination.

reverse discrimination = no discrimination if you really break that shit down.

it seems oklahoma's edumacation system is on par w/ hawaii.

thk u

I am the palest haole of all FACT! I can say it because I am one. it is like the n-word for blacks imo... You islanders come to OK without any kava and say that around 51st and mingo and you are gonna get swiss cheesed up by thee DAC and his mouth piece club.

Platypus -  I am the palest haole of all FACT! I can say it because I am one. it is like the n-word for blacks imo... You islanders come to OK without any kava and say that around 51st and mingo and you are gonna get swiss cheesed up by thee DAC and his mouth piece club.

Funniest thing about this thread is not one of us in HI gives a flying f_ck about OK or any of it's inhabitants. No one here gives a sh_t about going to OK to visit either? Lmfao @ you platypussy thinking anyone hear gives a rats ass wheretf 51st & mingo is? YOU'RE on OUR forum, no one here gives a sh_t about yours... Like all other tourist, thanks for dropping by now go home lol

can't believe i missed this thread. 

<blockquote>Tapout311 - Thank you DevinS! Seriously, this double standard thing is bullshit. Redneck, haole, cracker and all that shit is just as bad as dropping the N-bomb or the J-bomb. Just shows how ignorant some people really are. And I don't know who Budwhite guy is in realy life, but I'm starting to like the way he thinks!</blockquote><br /><br />

Yes, I too was unaware of the rampant racism of the people of Hawaii! I blame the lack of education and abundance of meth there.

DevinS, I don't know who you are, but since you said you grew up here I apologize for the way you feel about the word haole... Thing is, if you grew up here you should also know that EVERYONE is called or labeled by their ethnicity or race, and, AT ANY GIVEN TIME when ANYONE'S race F's up, it's always the same? "Ah, Sole das why...", "He's flipipino ah? No wonder?", "Pearl City japanee ah?", "Dumb Hawaiian...", "That pake som'bitch..." "potagee so no can shut up..." and the list goes on and on... Haoles are no exception.

Living here in HI we ALL share that common bond of "racial labeling" from the get go. To say that haoles get picked on more than podagees, soles, pakes, flips, kapanee, yobos, micros or whatever other race is a stretch. The example you used can be changed and ANY of the above mentioned labels could've been inserted in those ignoramous dumb sh_t's words. Not saying that what those idiots did or said was right, just trying to make a point.

So yah, I use the term. And yes it's used in a derogatory manner when it warrants it, but then again, we all use it in that same context whenever any other race here warrants it as well

"One thing I can say about this place

All us guys we tease the other race

It's amazing we can live in the same place"

my point exactly ^^^

^^^ Clearly loves ladyboys IMO...

katsumoto68 - 
Platypus -  I am the palest haole of all FACT! I can say it because I am one. it is like the n-word for blacks imo... You islanders come to OK without any kava and say that around 51st and mingo and you are gonna get swiss cheesed up by thee DAC and his mouth piece club.

Funniest thing about this thread is not one of us in HI gives a flying f_ck about OK or any of it's inhabitants. No one here gives a sh_t about going to OK to visit either? Lmfao @ you platypussy thinking anyone hear gives a rats ass wheretf 51st & mingo is? YOU'RE on OUR forum, no one here gives a sh_t about yours... Like all other tourist, thanks for dropping by now go home lol
1. You self owned so hard right here...

2. You seem upset.

3. Where is my damn kava?

4. Don't make me go Dole all upside your head, trick.

That is a drive she is up in the Mass. now... plus have at it you probably need to take a number.