ATTN Hillary Muslim men who wont train with Women?

Rock n Raleigh Suicide - this forum really has gone full re-tard.

Amen.

when I say re-tard I say it like Zach in The Hangover

This is just stupid. All the men who have refused to roll with me for religious reasons or because they have a controlling jealous girlfriend have alway been polite about it. It affects me not in the least if they have an issue rolling with me because I'm a woman.

In fact, it's less weird to me when a muslim doesn't want to roll with me than when a man lets a woman dictate his movements. I'd never date a guy I couldn't trust, I feel bad for the shit those guys probably have to put up with on a daily basis.

Defenestrator - Hilarious the sympathys for the intolerant. Some random lad comes in to your gym tells your instructor and the people you train with day and day out the way he wants things to be, rather than conform to the norm, or show respect to the dominant culture, and you lot stick up for him like he's the one being oppressed and not trying to oppress people.

GET IN LINE, CITIZEN!

wtf,let him be,respect his wishes ,it wont hurt anyone.
the problem with this world is ppl turning nothing into something.if thats the worst thing he says ,then he aint that bad of a guy.myself on the other hand will roll with girls and gays.but thats how i was rasied,the muslim wasnt.

now you can lead the way and show him how we do it or you can hate on him for no other reason.you going to make me proud and show him the light?

if something like this cant roll off your shoulder,please dont have kids.

shrksonfire - 

so you'd be cool with a white student saying he didn't want to roll with a black guy?

Racism is a little different then religious beliefs...

Not necessarily, there's plenty of whities who think black people are the cursed descendants of Ham.

Defenestrator - 
Are you that misguided you can't tell the difference between a guest and host?

How did you come so far in life only to try and relegate all behavior to this bizarre sense of equality that supersedes, right and wrong behavior?

Are you really that ignorant? Did your blind eyes really not take the time to read what I posted before vomiting up your propaganda?

HughSlaman - 

As an aside, I don't find your own intelligence especially impressive either.

Well, in his defense, I've never seen him suggest that Bruce Lee knew more grappling than the Gracies. 

=p

^Unless there is anything in there to do with BJJ, keep that crap on the OG.

estanmilko - ^Unless there is anything in there to do with BJJ, keep that crap on the OG.

Seriously, stop bringing your hate into my hobby/career. This thread really need to be deleted.

SteveHall - 
estanmilko - ^Unless there is anything in there to do with BJJ, keep that crap on the OG.

Seriously, stop bringing your hate into my hobby/career. This thread really need to be deleted.

This is a training forum. Your ignorance, hate, and completely irrelevant posts are not welcome.

TraneUFC - "I'm a professor of philosophy and religious studies...."

Then you'll also know that Muslims spread their faith by the sword, conquering, killing, enslaving, raping all in the name of Allah. Muslims killed over 300 000 000 (three hundred million) Hindus alone in the course of a century or two. There is nothing peaceful about their warped religion. Mohammed was a murderous zealot.

This is different from Christianity how?

I'm pretty sure the Christians are kicking the Muslims ass right now as far as body count go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Everyone just vote down exmobot

JerseyJoeJitsu -  Everyone just vote down exmobot

Good idea. He should really be banned since the sole purpose of his account is to go around to every topic on the boards with any reference to muslims and paste propaganda from some website. 

JerseyJoeJitsu - I'm pretty sure the Christians are kicking the Muslims ass right now as far as body count go...

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades"&gt;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades&lt;/a>

I am not going to argue that Christianity has always been a "peaceful" religion, but this is a pretty ignorant response. (I don't mean this as an insult - I mean you clearly don't know much about the Crusades).

First off, the Crusades, at least the Crusades in the Holy Land and in Spain, were not actions to spread the faith or to force conversions. They were battles to reclaim Christian land and to prevent the continuing spread of Islam.

Jerusalem and surrounding areas had been in Christian rule since before Islam even existed. The area was ruled by the Byzantine Empire, which was simply what was left of the Roman Empire, which was Christian after the emperor Theodosius made Christianity the official religion in 380AD. To compare, Islam began with the prophet Muhammed who was born in 570AD.

As the Byzantines lost more and more land to muslims, the Emperor appealed to their Chrisitan 'brothers' to help them drive back the muslims who were invading them.

Secondly, the deathtoll from the Crusades pales in comparison to the deathtoll from Islamic religious expansion. The Crusades was primarily a political and military endeavour - defeating armies, killing soldiers, capturing cities. Not a peaceful or un-bloody affiar, but nothing like religious warfare used to spread Islam.

If you want to boost Christian death count you should look to the Americas. Not sure if you can count that though, 90% of the deaths in the new world were caused by disease.

"If you want to boost Christian death count you should look to the Americas. Not sure if you can count that though, 90% of the deaths in the new world were caused by disease"

smallpox blankets are a bitch eh

ajl416az - "If you want to boost Christian death count you should look to the Americas. Not sure if you can count that though, 90% of the deaths in the new world were caused by disease"

smallpox blankets are a bitch eh
There is only one, yup just one, recorded incident of infected blankets being given to Native Americans. And it was done by the British. 

how about cortes, retard

Ninten Do - 
JerseyJoeJitsu - I'm pretty sure the Christians are kicking the Muslims ass right now as far as body count go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

I am not going to argue that Christianity has always been a "peaceful" religion, but this is a pretty ignorant response. (I don't mean this as an insult - I mean you clearly don't know much about the Crusades).

First off, the Crusades, at least the Crusades in the Holy Land and in Spain, were not actions to spread the faith or to force conversions. They were battles to reclaim Christian land and to prevent the continuing spread of Islam.

Jerusalem and surrounding areas had been in Christian rule since before Islam even existed. The area was ruled by the Byzantine Empire, which was simply what was left of the Roman Empire, which was Christian after the emperor Theodosius made Christianity the official religion in 380AD. To compare, Islam began with the prophet Muhammed who was born in 570AD.

As the Byzantines lost more and more land to muslims, the Emperor appealed to their Chrisitan 'brothers' to help them drive back the muslims who were invading them.

Secondly, the deathtoll from the Crusades pales in comparison to the deathtoll from Islamic religious expansion. The Crusades was primarily a political and military endeavour - defeating armies, killing soldiers, capturing cities. Not a peaceful or un-bloody affiar, but nothing like religious warfare used to spread Islam.

If you want to boost Christian death count you should look to the Americas. Not sure if you can count that though, 90% of the deaths in the new world were caused by disease.
You make it sound as if I'm trying to justify early Islamic expansion, which isn't what I'm trying to do. I'm against religious extremism in all its forms. That includes early Islam coming out of Arabia like a bat out of hell, the Crusades, Northern Ireland, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, Stalin's destruction of all Religion is the Soviet Union, 9/11...

The problem is that saying Islam is the only religion that's spread by the sword....They all fucking are. 

Hello, I have been training for 3 years and there is one guy at my gym who cannot train with women for religious reasons. I have absolutely no issue with this and I don't see why anyone would.