Attn: James Thompson

T...T....M@THER&UCKING.....T. and with some dvds JT

ttt

not intelligent defense

lmfao hey smackey were you high watching the fight how can you say those elbows were crushing kimbo?? thompson did pull off a great fight showed tons of heart but he was done when the ref jumped in man. you guys should be giving them both props and kimbo showed tons of heart for coming out in the 3rd detemined to finish the fight.

oh yeah and those look more like forearms instead of elbows.

LOL at all the newbs that think Kimbo is legit or even won that fight.

GAME-DOG - LOL at all the newbs that think Kimbo is legit or even won that fight.

just like papa roach over here. what a troll.

TTT for the Collosus!!!  Clearly a work or the worst reffing in MMA history!  You were robbed!

Smilin Bob - Thanks for slapping Miragliotas face when he stopped the fight. You should have kneed that d-bag in the balls.

This. He prolly pissed down his leg when ya hit him bro lol. Good job brotha maybe find a company that isn't run by a cunt??

Get that ear fixed homie that shit was horrible. Good job tho.

There was a judge in on the fix as well.

TTT For James. WEC should pick him up.

bro i never even said kimbo is legit i am just saying the ref was right there watching thompson hitting him with the elbows as you say but was more like forearms and they were not doing damage. no damage = no fight stoppage.

fixed fight all day. thompson hitting at 50% power ko's him when he had his arms pinned. thompson let him off. a fuckin work on both sides. the only thing missing was high dive bombs from the top rope.

Good fight James, everybody knows you won.

Hope the idiots that say you have no chin eat their own shit now.

Check out my Video on this Fight...

Kimbo lost. Good job James.

Nix fixed and not crocked. Premature? Hell yes!

Both fighters are barely standing from fatigue. A couple of wobbly steps and dazed eyes doesn't mean out-on-his-feet. It's not like Kimbo was fresh and coming at him full speed.

ttt

TTT for James Thompson!