Attn John Morgan

Cool people wore Oakleys.People with a little money wore Vuarnet’s & yuppies wore Ray Bans.

Tom Cruise style ^^^

1 Like

Oakleys were the shit for sure

1 Like

Those Oakleys weren’t cheap either…unless they were Cherry Auction Oakleys

2 Likes

Oakleys were fucking awesome.They had a 100% guarantee.If you were slick,you could get them replaced if the lens was scratched.I lived in LA & went to the factory and got them replaced 3 times.Those little arms would break right where the arms meet the frame.It was a pain in the ass.You could mix & match different colors.

I also had a pair with the Iridium lenses.

2 Likes

Yea the real Oakleys weren’t cheap at all

2 Likes

Vuarnet’s were more expensive.

1 Like

These have been in the case behind them for over 20 years.
I lost the nose piece and never got around to getting another one.
I have a pair of Blades and a pair of Frogskins around here somewhere.
I switched to Bolles a long time ago.

3 Likes

we already have an 80’s thread about sunglasses… how did this happen?

4 Likes

Nose pieces & arms are guaranteed if you cherish those glasses.You can send them back & get them replaced for free.I don’t know if they stopped that policy,but just call them & find out.

*Edited to tell the Oakley factory “that they broke & fell off” Boom! new nose piece.

2 Likes

Barry BondsMVP please read the Von Flue thread & find out how I punked Punk Ass from the Tapout crew.You won’t be disappointed.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/jason-von-flue/2678510/23

1 Like

Look at that suck hole

1 Like

For my bed time reading I promise lol

1 Like

If you didn’t know…I am a big fan of Rick Flairs Woooo interviews!!!

2 Likes

Brag Ric Flair GIF by WWE

3 Likes

UFC tailgate party in Sacramento.

1 Like

Colby Covington should dye his hair platinum.

Actually I don’t even know if that could save him.

2 Likes

They are a little tighter on that now. But you may get the right person on the phone.

2 Likes

Very well could be now.I did it back in the 90’s.

2 Likes

I used to live right next to the factory and did a lot of music, events, and launch parties for them. Even had an inside guy that would hook up the gear.

Since they changed their policies and stopped supporting troops, I am not impressed with their nickel and dime behavior. But I still enjoy the glasses. So I am super careful.

2 Likes

Looked like delicious Asada?

1 Like