Attn John Morgan

Absolutely.I bought it from the very popular (and expensive) Fugundes brothers in Manteca.

2 Likes

That’s some of the best meat. The best seasoning for meat right now imo is Santa Maria by Kinders

2 Likes

I also brought delicious chicken fajitas.We had so much food & alcohol that show.I went home with alot of it.

1 Like

That sounded bomb for sure

1 Like

Chicken fajitas & the Asada was already marinated/seasoned.That was our funnest tailgate.San Jose & the new Golden 1 Center in Sacramento doesn’t allow open flames.We were 5 spaces wide with about 25 of us.The Xyience promotional truck stopped by and gave of two cases of Xyience.Tracy Lee also stopped by & went in with us.Such a great card & alot of good fights fell off of the card.

1 Like

That sounds like a badass time bro

1 Like

I obviously can do a pretty good Flair impersonation,but Jay has this shit down alot better than me.

3 Likes

Woooooo Just like that.

1 Like

I walked by you guys…was this the Benavides vs Mighty Mouse card?

I was still lurking

2 Likes

Why didn’t you say hello?

1 Like

Where’s Morgan?

He’s too good to respond to threads now? We’re supposed to be community.

After finding about his ties to the Mac Life, this boy is about to face the wrath. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was just a lurky little bitch back then…lol

1 Like

@JohnMorganMMA - The natives need a rejection post to feel heard. Haha

1 Like

Lurked on that tailgate as i walked by…lol

1 Like

You bet your ass.And yeah you could have stopped by.We had a HUGE thread about it before the show.Alot of people knew and stopped by.

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/official-ufc-on-fox-9-tailgate-party/2253960

2 Likes

This wasn’t even all of us.

4 Likes

That looks like a GREAT time. Some cornhole, grills blazing, coolers packed on ice!

3 Likes

UFC needs to come back to San Jose or Sacramento…get on that John Morgan

1 Like

@JohnMorganMMA call someone a cunt.

There will only be one person you can say it to the first time.

2 Likes

Are you going to fight cormier again?

1 Like