Attn John Morgan

Are you his secretary? You seem to answer for him a lot. Tell him don’t be scared homie.

2 Likes

I will rise above all the challenges the lord has put in front of me.To all those who prayed for my demise, congrats, you win Philippines 3:17

3 Likes

2 Likes

baboon GIF

2 Likes

He’s trying to keep his job.

Me and the dear leader know which MoDs are getting got tho

2 Likes

BB-Q

2 Likes

What’s that?

Chicken fajitas.

4 Likes

“I plan on bringing 2 large tables,an easy up,chicken fajitas,asada beef,multiple kinds of beer,tequila,paper plates,utensils,napkins,probaby just a couple of lawn chairs,some strippers and cocaine.”

3 Likes

“Easy up,tables,chair,meat,alcohol,paper plates,utensils,charcoal lighter,trash bags,bottle opener,tortillas,ice chests,execedrine,oranges,napkins,ice,plastic cups,salt & pepper,BB-Q utensils ETC.All good to go.Tank is filled with gas,tickets in wallet.All I need is for NHBStriker to make it on time.”

1 Like

Got another Mr.smiff in the hizzy!

2 Likes

Hey man,I am a contributor.Would have brought more,but other members contributed also,so I didn’t have to.

2 Likes

Fuck yea. Fajitas are good times.

I’ve recently discovered my Mexicans have started using something that I think I’m allergic to. That was enchiladas tho. Maybe I’ll give it one last shot with fajitas.

2 Likes

Look at the table in the back.You wouldn’t believe how much food we had.My goodness,I brought way too much alcohol.You can’t see the ice chests that were loaded.

5 Likes

Alright. Summer UG meat up.

3 Likes

Damn

1 Like

I’m down.I went to two of Mr Zipplokk tailgate parties in LA when I lived in Nor Cal.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to him?

1 Like

He moved out of state.Still friends on Facebook.

3 Likes

I regret not hanging out with a bunch of you folks when I was in California

2 Likes