Attn John Morgan

What city?

1 Like

I was in Ventura, San Luis obispo and Ridgecrest.

1 Like

I’m lying there, I worked in SLO I lived in atascadero down the street.

1 Like

Zippy.

2 Likes

Have you been a MoD here?

1 Like

Never,but Dan The Wolfman thinks so.

3 Likes

These are the seats that Saucylv33 hooked us up with.Looks are deceiving.We were closer.Forum member Phuck Phace getting busy in the UG section.

2 Likes

1 Like

Urijah’s walkout lead by UFC hype man Burt Watson.Video taken by one of our guys in the UG section,just a hair to the left of us.

3 Likes

He’s a fucken donkey brain.

I thought he was back here now?

1 Like

Colby: “it’s not my fault you eat your other lung”

1 Like

He came back for a day about two weeks ago.I clowned him about being in Howard Stern’s Wack Pack & he left again.

DTW

5 Likes

Same s/n? That fucking herb was annoying. Claimed he invented the question mark And accused chestnuts of being lazy…

1 Like

He has to do 10 pushups to reply.

2 Likes

Awesome meat up…damn it

3 Likes

I got so fuckin trashed at that fight…i would have fit right in…i fell in love with this chick selling modelos…i shot my shot…i missed…haha

2 Likes

We were there before the gates even opened.We got to see the 2 buses of UFC fighters arrive.Joe Lauzon waved to us(we couldn’t see him do it,but he mentioned it here on the UG)

2 Likes

I thought the fights sucked that night…co main and main were great but the rest of the card sucked minus Edson vs Castillo

1 Like

When i was walking out after it was over i looked over and Michael McDonald was walking out next to me…he just lost to Faber…shook his hand and gave him his props…only MMA will you exit the event with fighters that fought in the co main

2 Likes

We couldn’t get Phuck Phace back to the truck after the show.In the parking lot he was just talking to everybody & every car passing by.He would stand & smoke weed with people who offered it to him.

2 Likes