Attn: Keith Kizer Re: Matt Hamill

mrzipplokk -  No I did not. Everyone gets to be an a hole sometimes, this is my time :-(

Your always a pretty good guy, I think they will let it slide!

ttt

ttt

Monsters Ball - Hamill was in the main event and Kizer was not about to mess up the UFC's show at the last minute.

truth.  has a ufc event ever been messed up by the a.c.'s ?

32Hunter - 
Monsters Ball - Hamill was in the main event and Kizer was not about to mess up the UFC's show at the last minute.

truth.  has a ufc event ever been messed up by the a.c.'s ?

I believe they scuttled Sylvia-Mir 2 back when Tim was still with the UFC and Frank was struggling to turn his career around.

frontrowbrian -  Kizer had my thread about abortion doctor Vicki Mazzorana clearing Matt Hamill deleted. The guy is a clown.

Keith Kizer had your thread aborted?

That staph infection was disgusting. Keith Kizer is a amateur.

Instead of complaining on this thread, someone could take the time to email NSAC and ask why they let someone fight with a staph infection. My guess is that you'll get an email in a few days from an NSAC-affiliated doctor who received a copy of the email from NSAC which offers an explanation. Then, you can post the response here.

As for blaming Kizer, I'm pretty sure his explanation is something along the lines of, "I'm not a doctor, and NSAC makes rulings on medical issues based on the recommendations of medical doctors." And he'd be right. That doesn't mean that it was a good decision to let Hamill fight, but that decision should have been made by a licensed medical doctor.

For all the bitching people do on here about ACs ruining the sport, do you all really want ACs pretending they're doctors, too?

goku -  rules dont apply to the cash cow guys..how about tavares fighting right after getting KOd

Damn son--be prepared to have the wagons circled by all "those who matter in MMA",  and for you to be pushed out!

in my opinion, an un-named person is busy instructing some un-named judges to screw over another fighter in another title fight who badmouthed an un-named commissioner and an un-named west coast athletic commission in the press, an un-named person might possibly respond to this thread as soon as an un-named person is finished writing up the pre-determined "gonna get you back for that" scorecards.

and your reply to that will be met with an over-the-top vicodin-influenced rant about fans surrounding a condo.

I'm not saying any names though, I could literally be talking about anyone.