ATTN: KIRIK RE: UG Grand Prix

abstrakt fists....I already have a feeling that my dream of 1 fight is going to turn into a few. This might be a good next thing I'd be interested in. Also, since we may have other UG Amateur Grand Prix events featuring UG amateur and pro fighters, it could be the next location.

Email me, please so I have your address...banter30@gmail.com

supercan: you have mma.tv mail....i've got to go do some real "work" but i'll check back later this afternoon

BM21

Excellent Abstrakt Fists, way to come out of lurking with something cool like that.

Probably won't work for this one but I have a feeling this isn't going to be a one time event and in fairness to everyone since this event is in the East maybe we can do the next one out west in Salt Lake if the offer still stands later.

UG Amateur Grand Prix: Date TBD IN CINCINNATI, OH (Likely August)

-Dreamer420 vs. supercan - Fight at 190lbs.

-JackFurious vs. Dwray - Fight at 135lbs.

-Moose Knuckle vs. Xepra - Fight at 125lbs.

-Bellylikechuck vs. ShotToThePills - Fight at 205lbs.

-dsr vs. etan49 - Fight at 185-195lbs.

-RoundTwo vs. TBA - Fight @ 240lbs.

-RdotC vs. TBA - 205-220lbs.

-vengence vs. TBA

-PiousDevil vs. TBA

uhhh is there an old fat man category??....i will be healed up and training by then ( i hope)...i walk around at 230 and could cut to 229.5 i'm a JJ (whitebelt) and kickboxing practitioner with no hair and alot of belly.......

ttt

LOL at cutting to 229.5

Maybe you and RdotC could fight at 220?

220 what class is that?.....womanweight....pffft.....

I'd be happy to fight him at 220

Mteub: If you are truly interested in fighting on this card then you need to email Supercan at Banter30@gmail.com and Monte Cox (ICE promoter) at fiteIowa@aol.com

You need to send you real name, height, weight, age, experience, and training background.

We have a couple heavies looking for an opponent still I believe so we should be able to hook you up.

its better to email me right now.
monte has a lot on his plate.

carnestm@gmail.com

cincinnati....when?

I'm building a website starting today so we can keep track of this.

Any suggestions on the URL? maybe www.uggrandprix.com or www.mmatvgrandprix.com

Kirik, can we use mmatv in the URL or would you prefer it to be a "UG" thing?

TTT for an answer from Kirik.

Hey Moose, perhaps you should MMA mail or start an ATTN Kirik thread and ask him that questions as I doubt he sees every thread on here.

Kirik did respond a little bit. I still think maybe he is being cautious. Understandable, what with a bunch of rank amateurs trying to enter a real man's world!

TTT