ATTN:KOTC MATCHMAKER

"Ivan Menjivar is always ready to bang!"

I'll weigh in at 155 but if thats ok ,get kotc to set it up ...id GLADLY fight him.

Jason"still waitn on kotc"Coomer

Jason, Corey is the one who might be able to use you and I sent him your information. We actually get more then 100 requests a week of people wanting to fight. We typically try to keep in contact with each one, but with that many people we have to be selective in who we pick. And in saying that I mean people who will put on the best show, help sell tickets with huge fan bases, and who are marketable to sponors and shows like Pride (see www.uskrazyhorse.com)

It is also a busy time of year so he might just be trying to get cought up before the world shuts down to celebrate the best econimic time of year for Mass Retail chains and internet discounters. Oh ya and the birth of Christ, but there are no commercials about that.

I will send him your persistant request that you would like to be on it. Nothing can be done if the card is full unless you will be willing to travel on your own and play the replacement game.

Jim

ttt

Thanks jim, I really appreciate it, and totally understand the situation BUT,when you say they need people that will put asses in seats...im probably not known enough to do that yet but GUARENTEE after i smoke one of the guys that are...i will be....I know for a FACT i can fight with anyone and am more skilled than many ive seen on the show.

Jason Coomer

PS-I wonder if i acted like NAA id already have a fight?OK here it goes....id like to challenge a bull queer to razorblade fight in a phonebooth and sell some dvd's after:)

ttt

ttt for corey

am i being ignored?