ATTN:KOTC MATCHMAKER

rodolfo,you have mail.
Thanx in advance for any help

ttt- for kotc to sound off

Any one willing to give me a shot. I'm 2-1 in MMA I've fought in the WEC, Ring of Combat and Mass Destruction. I'm a 2x Pan-American Jiu Jitsu Champion as well as North American Grappling Champion, Naga Superfight Champion, Multi Grappler's Quest Champion. I'm 6'3" 260lbs and a Purple belt under Renzo Gracie. I'm dying to fight if someone will give me a break. email is worldgrappler@msn.com

Thanks
Jay White

ttt

TTT

ttt- 4 kotc

ttt

May try and attention Corey Fischer thread.....I think he has a lot to do with the matchmaking.

ttt

I will email Corey about it tonight. There are actually 2 shows in February for King of the Cage. Feb 5th is in albuquerque and the 25th is the pay per view in Ohio. Chris Cordiero has no contact to anyone in King of the Cage any longer. He is promoting shows on his own these days. And scoring chicks. More scoring strippers than promoting, but when he isn't scoring strippers he is promoting shows with Alberto Crane.

www.kingofthecage.com actually has an email address in the contact area you know. :)

Thanx alot jim! Im quite a bit closer to ohio but either would be nice.

ttt

ttt

hello outthere....kotc...are you still around?

ttt

ttt.. trying to get on these myself.. i fought on one in Dayton.. had a pretty good time...

ttt

Ivan Menjivar is always ready to bang!

He's one of the best 145lbers in North America, a UFC vet and an
exciting fighter.

Check out his highlight reels at www.ivanmenjivar.com
in the "Multimedia section".

To book Ivan for your show, contact me at
scott@aristeiafighters.com

ttt- helllllllllllllllllllllllo kotc?

Good luck