ATTN: Magnum TA

Magnum TA -  All the pressure is on you MR. If I win you might as well put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. If you win it's to be expected. I don't want or need the HG's acceptance but you do. 

You should just put a gun in your mouth and paint the wall with brain matter just for being such a mouth-breathing worthless combination of DNA and tissue. 

B_RYCE - Must be nice to be a keyboard warrior,and from the safety of mommys basement. ARE YOU STILL BREASTFED??

My parents don't live here.  It sure would help with rent if they did though!

Read the whole thread, what's the back story? Phone Post

We have all been successfully trolled by Todd and should all be ashamed of ourselves. End of story. Phone Post

Magnum TA -  Curty I am only person on planet earth that was sticking up for you and I am going to do what you should have done. <br type="_moz" />

Bro are u serious, ?? I have a lot of support from local business's and people. Stick up for me bro I don't need your help backing me I got a lot of that if I need it. But I don't. I didn't post to bash u. I posted so the facts is clear. I even asked MR to help me he had no problem in that. I'm real as it gets.
Like I said I give everyone a couple of chances. U put me on blast here on the HUG. About my BB. And that's fucked up. Also u let people know where I train at. So what. I fight for my beliefs and my love for the sport. As for being the only person backing me up, well bro that is wrong. Cause even if I got haters. They keep my name alive. A guy who grew up in the streets and made his dream a reality is a great deal to oneself. Like I said I might not made the right decisions in my past as a fighter. Still did it fought at blaisdel twice. Has a solid family that sticks by my side. Not bashing on u bro. Just stating facts. Don't get it twisted I backup anybody who is straight up. Then someone who uses people just for laughs. I respect everyone and forgive those who hates on me. I know a few that did that does talk shit about me 2. And at 1 point they did believe in me. And the person that really needed to believe in me was me. That was my downfall.now I'm rebuilding myself. I got couple more fights in me left. Even if I lose I get right back up and fight again. I'll keep coming and coming. Everyone knows that. Like I said Todd don't make like I'm bashing u, I'm not. Just saying keep me out
Of it. U cool and when we see each other we talk story. But u put me in this. Just get it done. And if u like I'll set the match between you folks in my show, and put a donation pot from people who come for the winner. LoL jus joking. Todd many say shit about u also and I back u up difference is u do it on here and I do it in there face. Aloha DC

DC,

You are wrong I did not create the thread about your BB and was the only one supporting you for wearing it. Everyone else said you were a piece of crap. The group sheeple of the HG were picking on and laughing at you collectively! I knew you would never steal business from the knuckleheads who charge people $135 a month for 3 days a week.    

When I found out that you were going to fight Brennan Kamaka the first time I got T Jay to give you permission for all the FREE training you wanted at ICON to prepare and you never came once.

When I found out you were going to fight Brennan Kamaka a third time I got Paul  to agree to the same request and you did not show up again.

When you were being bashed for putting on a blackbelt I was only one on this forum that defended you FACT! I can't bring myself to be mad at you though!

You're welcome   

How in the hell have you not been beat within an inch of your life Todd? The shit you talk about the instructors is too much.

I already took part in a long thread where I stated that I felt the pricing of some BJJ instruction was unfair. You must have missed it B_RYCE. It's amazing that you take stuff so personally that has nothing to do with you. A lot of people feel the same way but they don't want to express it. If you don't like what you are reading you can always look at something else that won't offend you.

Todd, name some damn names. you are typing up a fucking storm you have atleast a few moments, out of your busy housedad life, to POST SOME FUCKING NAMES DOUCHEBAG

If you missed them the first time that's not my fault.

REPOST!!!

Sgt. Slaphead - KODDAMMIT THE MOST EPIC OF ALL SIDETRACKS!

NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

You come here and say most of the BBs are frauds, SO FUKIN OWN UP TO IT! That's a fukin slap in the fukin face to guys I KNOW TRAINED FOR FUKIN 15 YEARS.......shit, I know how good many of these guys were when they were blues and purples.

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

As for DC's BB...

DirtyCurty -

I never say I was gracie orr any other submission schools.Submit Hawaiian jiu-jitsu is the name of my school.Im willing to go to all schools to learn different aspects.I have no disrespect for the art.I love the art and where it began.actually there are the original place and the secondary.But gracies brought the technique to the US.Ah fuck it like I said bought black from FC and GI from savers. closed case.damn love teaching and showing the forms of self defense is wrong?I guess for curty it is.

I guess that settles it......or HE SETTLED IT with that explanation. He trained some BJJ and now repping his own "system" whether he meets the requirements of a BJJ instructor to hold a rank is irrelevant as he is repping his own system.

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!

Yhat is how it's done!

Bro I did go to Icon on several occasions. U ask T trained there once and learned a lot in that day from T. Then went and ask S.E. for advice and got knowledge from him also. As For Bk he kicked my ass the last fight. No excuses he did his game. He won. Period.bro I rep HJJ that's my system and it works. Its not BJJ so No 1 cares. I am a believer. Fuckit you win. I'm pocho & Hawaiian and I ain't going to get caught up in this. Bro god bless. I forgive you. And I'm sorry please forgive me for defending myself. Aloha curty

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!