ATTN: Magnum TA

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!

Don't feed the sidetracking troll!......

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!

Sgt. Slaphead -
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

^^THATS HOWS IT'S DONE!

LOL! Phone Post

Name the names TODD!! He wont though,even as ballsy as his remarks are hes not that fuckin stupid. He knows once you start dropping names like that its game over. But really though,name names. TROLL!!!

Honestly him naming names what does that do no one cares what turd has to say is nobody

As it stands he is currently afraid to roll with a guy who has trained less then him in a system that Turd feels is not effective and is half his size and about as scary as a little girl playing with her dolls

And even if turd taps MR out it don't mean shit he should be kicking his ass

Agreed.

NECKCRANK808 - Honestly him naming names what does that do no one cares what turd has to say is nobody...

the point is to not engage him and call him on his cunt-fukkery-faggotry.

Oh and before I forget...

Sgt. Slaphead - 

NAME NAMES TOAD. NAME THEM OR IM SHITTING IN YOUR HOUSE BUNNY SLIPPERS AND WIPING MY ASS WITH YOUR HANDKERCHIEF AND CLEANING MY ASS CRACK WITH YOUR TOOTHBRUSH

AGAIN

Magnum TA -When you were being bashed for putting on a blackbelt I was only one on this forum that defended you FACT! I can't bring myself to be mad at you though!

You're welcome   

Dude, you were doing it with tongue-in-cheek sarcasm which is even worse.

And I quote:

"Well deserved. It doesn't matter if he has never beaten anyone in a BJJ tournament because he has been training forever and that is enough!!!"

"You better recognize Professor Pedro"

"Right now he is just training for another big fight. I will let you know when he starts charging so you guys can sign up for monthly rates."

"I have trained with some of his guys once but he didn't roll with me...he told he will be charging down the road. I doubt it would be very much as he seems to attract the ones with no $ to spend"

"It's amazing that DC wearing a Halloween outfit could draw such emotion"

And finally:

"I am not saying he deserves the rank but most people don't either...Just take it for what it is another guy wearing a rank they shouldn't be."

Which brings us to:

AMEN

Moke has tongued the correct Phone Post

todd - who are the knuckleheads charging $135 a month to train 3x's a week?

lol.... You guys are going to need to pass around a hook remover. You are all getting reeled in.

Unless one of you goes and slaps turd in his mouth.

tjmitch - lol.... You guys are going to need to pass around a hook remover. You are all getting reeled in.

He is who is he is TJ...Magnum TA has been around as long as you and I under different names. But he's the one who's responsible for such famous UG terms as, "My sources at the post-office tell me..." and, "500 bucks".

...as in the famous 500 dollar bet he made with a UG'er, then lost, then didn't pay. Then said he did pay but it must've gotten lost in the mail and that's not his problem.

Unless one of you goes and slaps turd in his mouth.

Apparently he did get choked out on the street here, but I know very little about that. But I always figured it must be why he got obsessed with turtle-guard and choke defense. 

That's actually not true Moke (none of it). 

JIMMYNAKS -  Moke has tongued the correct Phone Post

No he picked apart stuff I said and interpreted it in his own viewpoint. I was just being lighthearted because you guys had broken out your pitchforks on DC for messing with your precious BJJ. It's the follow the herd mentality that plagues the HG/RG/GJJG. 

Magnum TA - 
JIMMYNAKS -  Moke has tongued the correct Phone Post

No he picked apart stuff I said and interpreted it in his own viewpoint. I was just being lighthearted because you guys had broken out your pitchforks on DC for messing with your precious BJJ. It's the follow the herd mentality that plagues the HG/RG/GJJG. 

Actually no, I simply copy and pasted your first half dozen responses from the very first page of the original thread...in it's actual order too. How is that picking it apart? lol!