ATTN: Magnum TA

Moke - Spin spin spin your little web. Soon you will be stuck in it.

I was not mocking DC at all. I thought the whole situation was funny and I was being trying to be funny about it because I thought it was silly how personal people were taking it. It just shows how bad those people's lives are to get spun up over something Dirty Curty does.

I have said time and time again that belts should not achieved by any other means beyond competing and winning. If things were done my way this kind of stuff would not happen. When you open the door for various ways to be promoted weird things happen. You direct your anger at DC when your anger should directed at the art.

Moke said it best,soon you will be stuck.

B_RYCE - Moke said it best,soon you will be stuck.

Again you seem incredibly upset over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. The only people involved are me, DC and MR. Do you think I care what happens in your next match?

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
NAME EXAMPLES OF FRADULENT BBs!

HAVE THE BALLS TO NAME THEM OR STFU YOUR FAGGOTTY TROLLING!

Sgt,

I extend the same offer to you that I gave to the other guy.

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

Magnum TA -
B_RYCE - Moke said it best,soon you will be stuck.

Again you seem incredibly upset over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. The only people involved are me, DC and MR. Do you think I care what happens in your next match?

Funny you say this. I remember you trolling myself when Jason Anderson and I were to fight. How does your own medicine feel Todd? I guess kirik got tired if you sucking his dick? Phone Post

I was just encouraging you to do something you had already expressed an interest in doing. You said you wanted to fight the guy (and would) and when he expressed the same interest things changed (and you never did).  I don't see how that is trolling? The guys at the forum would never have shown interest in the two of you fighting had you not already expressed the interest to do it. No one is asking you to do it anymore because we know the interest isn't really there.

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

who are the knuckleheads charing $135 a month for 3x's a week?

redhanded - who are the knuckleheads charing $135 a month for 3x's a week?

I am sure you can find them while browsing prices for training days on the internet. Again it's not my job to supply you with answers to questions you already know. This is another thing I have already discussed at length here. That was just a ballpark $ I threw out there.

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 
Sgt. Slaphead - 

Answer the question,COWARD.

you are a marked man todd. you will find out soon enough.

Awesome. So many people are fed up with your trolling Todd. Looks like the ante has just been upped.

redhanded - you are a marked man todd. you will find out soon enough.

Ok

500 dollars.

Magnum TA - Sgt,

I extend the same offer to you that I gave to the other guy.

This Sgt guy prolly doesn't even train. Todd you should smash his as a warm up match before MR. I'll buy the Winner a Taco Bell Combo. Phone Post

^^ yeah yimmy i dont think that ol gun shootin sunabeesh can walk without a cane. would be easy pickins turd.

with that said todd i will name a name of someone i believe doesnt deserve their belt:

you you piece of shit you dont even deserve a white belt. you deserve all the bad things that will happen to you. all you gotta do is keep your mouth shut and NONE of this shit would EVER happen to you.