attn: PIERINI re: Diaz vs Castillo

Snake p.s i did not start this thread i simply added my opinion.As you can see i am not the only one that feels this way.

So now you give up the scoop.Name?do you compete?who do you train with?how old are you and how did your Elizebeth Shue fettish start.My kids love that babysitting movie.

and check above i did give the kid some props.good luck to him Diaz is a tough cat.

NOGI wise I would bet $ that Franco would win against Raul.Dont let the white belt fool you.Nogi wise, many Dave Terrel white belts would smoke most other purples(NO SHIT).BTW "getting invited" for superfights is mostly politics anyway.Raul hasnt accomplished more than Franco in grappling.A superfight between the two of them would definatly make more sense than between him and Nick.Personally i dont have a problem with the kid,but dont respect the fact he sandbagged and competed in the NOVICE division against people that trained 6 months when he trained AT LEAST 2 years.But like i said he gains some of that respect back by stepping up to get tapped by Nick. Curious is this match GI or NOGI?

JOAO PIERINI RAUL TRAINED FOR 1 YEARS AND 4 MONHS CALL ME POR FAVOR 650-270-5018.

Competition Results

Raul Castillo

1st - Gi (Santa Barbara 2003)

2nd - No Gi (Fountain Valley 2003)Los-Angeles ca.

1st - No Gi (Gracie Open - Pleasant Hill, Ca. 2003)

2nd - Gi (Tournament by the Sea - SC, Ca. 2003)Open Division.

1st-Gi (Tornament by the sea-SC,2003)

2nd - U.S. Open 2003 Santa cruz

1st -1st California open Gi (Half Moon Bay .(2003)

1st -1st California open no GI (Half moon bay.ca.2003.

1st - Joe Moriera Tournament 2004)

3rd - Joe Moriera (Open Division 2004)

1st - 1st Joe Moreira International Submission Grappling Games2004.int.

1st- (Tornament bay the sea-santa-cruz.ca 2004.

1st. capitola Tornament (pain
inc).2004

1st. West Coast Tornament Jiu-Jitsu,San-Francisco,Ca,.2004

rattlesnake316,I am a little too small for ya now. however give up the scoop on yourself.I have a feeling we have someone around your size They call him NASTY NATE

Pierini-Please put the divisions(experience level) next to those competition finishes please.Because many people would assume that those are in advanced Divisons.Its only fair to those that won the ADVANCED in those tourneys.

rattlesnake.. castillo is a .. purple belt? i wonder why he needs 245 pounders sticking up for him? or maybe you guys have a special relationship..?

TTT

Why so much disrespect?

ttt for Pierini to put experience levels those matches were in.

It sounds like Raul is stepping up to the plate this time! Joao, what belt is raul?

napalm,

given your training partners (the two most evil human beings in the World), i would pick you against rattlesnake!

I AM A BIG MAN!!!!!

oh yeah, make that THREE most evil. I nearly forgot the Bohlander defector....MB

ttt

ttt for an answer. Did he stop reading this thread after that question?

ttt

all of a sudden no one has shit to say..... figures!

ttt