attn: PIERINI re: Diaz vs Castillo

LMAO... Its only fair to put what divisions those wins were in cuz people would assume they were in advanced.To not do so isnt fair to the competitors who actually won the advanced diviions in all those tourneys.
TTT for clarification

Who cares. Castillo wanted to do it and Diaz said okay. It's Pierini's event and he can do whatever he wants. It's not like this is Cesar's event, then I would say people should question the motives, but as it stands, I don't see why so many people care about this.

hey fletch if mitch baker is a x bohlander student he must be pretty good.

Dammit.....I can't hate on anyone who is a family member....Dude....I've been a Cesar Gracie, Jake Shields student since I began grappling 4 years ago...
I know exactly who you are. I think we have even rolled in class before.....
The name is Billy Ray.....
(p.s. I spend more time on the mat than I do online...that's why it took me so long to respond.)

See you there bro....

"hey fletch if mitch baker is a x bohlander student he must be pretty good."

I cant tell if that is sarcasm on not.

Hey....is Nasty Nate competing?
The Rattlesnake vs. Nasty Nate would be off the chain!!!
I have heard nothing but great things about the Nasty One.

mitch, its not sarcam its the fact that he has made this refence know twice, Jerry is a top instructor and a proven fighter and anybody would be lucky to learn from him.

RIP rattlesnake

rattlesnake are you serious?

Hey, if I get my ass kicked, at least its by someone WAY better than me.
I do not sandbag.
Only way to get better is by fighting the best.
Yall gonna hate on me for that???

it was sarcastic but not towards jerrys skills; hes a badsass. but given the former gracie/ lions den feud, mitch binnaker is a rare defector.

not hating, just couldnt tell if you were being sarcastic.