Attn:pricks Quincy Rice management

LOL at the theme of gokartmozart's team names.

Q

Ask knaggs about the times I judo throw'd him onto his back. I'm sure he'll tell you about the many times he kicked me in the head.

Every time I took a lesson from Jesse, I came back to Dave's and tried to throw everyone on their backs.

stephen

LOL

JACKTOWN QUICY,...you remind of the pussy aryan skinheads who are all talk but cower if you confront them one on one. REal confident fighters dont need to talk with the false bravado you seem to need to make yourself feel fearless.

JACKTOWN, within a week I would have you wearing a white mini-skirt and doing my laundry. Hey Quicy, you want to be the husband or the wife?...Good, get over here and suck your wifes d%$k loser.

lol

i fight as "The Transvestite Warrior" out of santa monica and am currently looking for management

Dude, this thread is getting out of control!! Ha!

Good luck to you my man!

Jeff

LOL at all the people not getting the fact the thread is a joke.All you Michigan haters crack me up too.

It's funny. I smiled.

Eddie Bravo is beneath me, until he beats someone of skill, he dosnt deserve a match with me.

Quincy is a mental case, but he's funny post his mindless dribble.

MMAKing,

You cant even form a complete sentence and you have the audacity to get froggy? Not only would I make you my bitch, I would staple your tongue to my boot so you could taste the ass kicking.

fhk2, Eddie lost by my rules, which state, I am a cool motherfucker and he isnt..case closed..now you know.

Didnt Q start off in eddie's guard...while drunk?LOL

To be fair, we where both drunk..But he is mexican and we where drinking corona in 80 degree weather..Giving him an unfair advantage, imo...I say send him to alaska, fill em full of vodka and watch a white boy put the cheese on that nacho...

Prick!

you said it brother, you said it...

Team 'F**k The World' = Gayest team name ever!

Names like this were cool at one time but then I turned twelve.

100% class, as always, I see.........

What a fucking tard.

Team fagit here reperesenting I see...

My team would smash you...rape and pillage your women and children and then burn the motherfucker to the ground.