Attn: Ricco Rodriquez

what REALLY happened jerry?

i mean whats the real reason for all this? you guys shared many training partners yeah?

"the pact is funny too, except chuck never trained with punishment."

weird, i wonder who that guy was that was that i kept seeing here? i could have sworn he looked just like chuck!

that was chucks evil twin, chack.

scary jerry is a good guy

Such brilliant insight from Big Pun. lol

birdman that was pre punishment, and pre tito having a team......they trained together.....thats why tito tried to duck him lolo

wow, this thread is long........ I'm too tired to read it all.

ttt

sucker punches don't = bitch slapping. Ricco called out Jerry talked shit then tried to back out. If he wants to fight him get in their and fight. Ricco is a bad ass fighter and still a top ten heavyweight, he should follow through with what he says. Where is Legends to clear this up?

I was there on Saturday and saw what Jerry described - Thats all Im gonna say about that!

I doubt the fight will happen now.

I've seen Ricco and Jerry go at it in training and it wasn't pretty. That's all I'm going to say about that.

please describe?

there was no punishment when chuck and tito trained together. by the time punishment rolled around they already were distancing themselves because a fight was inevitable.

Hey "demoness" what is so funny to you?

Jew Jitsu, fuck off you faggot piece of shit, you probably lick Jerry's nuts in person and talk shit behind your keyboard. What the fuck have you ever done.

for those of you who think Jerry called out Ricco, here's the thread that started it all

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=473112&FID=1

LOL @ Ricco @ Scary Jerry@this thread

"Hey scarfacegay"

lol

never liked ricco till' now. that rules... i wanna see tape. call him out and he steps up and hits you... that is funny shit. it's the fight game, if your whinning you should take up golf or some shit.

demoness, because you did some kind LOL about four times. Why don't you get off the computer and get your ass in the kitchen where you belong.

I done with this fucking thread. Bottom line Ricco said he would fight Jerry for free, then backed out, when Jerry got on the mike Ricco suckerpunched him. End of story. I don't even give a fuck anymore. I'm not saying Jerry could kick Ricco's ass I'm saying Legends called Jerry and offered him the fight. I done with this thread, Jerry can find a computer and speak for himself.

demoness that was actually pretty funny.