Attn Shane Carwin

bump

Archer it would be awesome to get him out here in WA for Elk season or to do some sturgeon fishing. I can picture Shane Wrestling a 6ft sturgeon, how cool would that be!

It would be almost as awesome as me coming to Wa for Elk!  =)   I used to live in Spokane for a while.  Ran an Archery shop there for High Country back in the day.  What part of Wa are you from?

Archer0545 -  Shane, also the Guide says if you want to bring someone along from your gym if anyone is interested it would be fine.  I will Gmail this as well as I'm sure you're probably busy in the gym this week! =)

Shane, the guide also says it would be fine if you bring me with you too.

After all, you did go to high school with my cousin.

Archer0545 - It would be almost as awesome as me coming to Wa for Elk!  =)   I used to live in Spokane for a while.  Ran an Archery shop there for High Country back in the day.  What part of Wa are you from?

I live in N. Seattle and Camano Island

AhYeAh - 
Archer0545 - It would be almost as awesome as me coming to Wa for Elk!  =)   I used to live in Spokane for a while.  Ran an Archery shop there for High Country back in the day.  What part of Wa are you from?

What part of the state do you hunt Elk in?  I never actually got to hunt Elk when I lived there though I have hunted them in several other places.

Archer0545 - 
AhYeAh - 

What part of the state do you hunt Elk in?  I never actually got to hunt Elk when I lived there though I have hunted them in several other places.

Up by sultan and goldbar is where I do alot of my hunting. I have some good spots up there. Or I go up to the olympic penninsula.

Asian carp are definitely a pain in lake michigans ass- however- our waters are crystal clear because of them hence the tropical look when it's sunny. Phone Post

ChicagoTom -  Asian carp are definitely a pain in lake michigans ass- however- our waters are crystal clear because of them hence the tropical look when it's sunny. Phone Post

Did they make it into Lake Michigan? I thought I heard they were stuck in the river and hadnt made it yet?

Are they really cleaning the lake?

They put up some sort of electric barrier but last I had heard they had been spotted on the wrong side of the barrier which was inevitable anyway.  They are alot of fun but extremely destructive.

Man that sucks. What are they doing to kill them?

There are efforts to get people to commercially fish for them for fertelizer or possibly pet food products but so far very little progress.  They will never be able to eradicate them, the best they can hope for is to keep their numbers in check to avoid upsetting the balance even more.

TTT

I think you'll find the water is clearer because of the Zebra Mussles.  We have them in Lake Erie, and they've really improved the water quality, if otherwise been a pain in the ass.  Most boat owners have moved into river marinas to avoid comtamination (temporarily).