Attn: Showdown Joe

I had to LOL when I read Rodley's post
about Ashley Madison.

Since when is Pete Rodley the guy to
judge "people's morals."??

Come on guy! Who are you fucking kidding?

Sit down with yourself. And reflect on
your life, And your hypocracy!

Oh yeah, we have a better cage than KOTC.

Nothing worse than paying $200 for a good
seat and then seeing NOTHING BUT CAGE.

CAGE, CAGE, and then more CAGE.

Gaetan Patry - Bow Down To The King

Oh Yeah Rodley,

Can you rebuke the fact that you tell
everyone you meet how you beat up so
and so, and this other fight you had, and
the other guy you put in an armbar, and the
new guy in the bar you choked out etc. etc.

What a way to conduct yourself!
You are NO business man.

No one who has interacted with Rodley
can dispute this fact.

To think this punk has kids is frightening.

Gaetan Patry

I'd castrate the whole lot of you.....hell......maybe myself just to be safe.

Fuck...!! This thread just made my day, i can go to sleep now.

I can't get off Ashley!

jk

Really... is she any good?

good q dougie

Wow this is crazy. There is nothing wrong with Ashley Madison, thats where all the MILFs are. I think we should all relax, and thank APEX for getting us some MILF exposure. Also all the other posts are uncalled for. If you guys wanna talk, create a new thread, call it what you want. This thread should be changed to:

Attn: MILF Madison YESSSS!!!!

Also what the hell is UCC, and IFC are they old branches of UFC?

Rumble Shark just immigrated from Planet Saturn.

Actually, I personally think there is something wrong with cheating on your spouse.

Cheating implies that you are doing so without the express knowledge of said spouse.

I would think that internet connection services are a great thing personally and that if it connects people who have similar issues that's great.

Where I would draw the line for myself is when someone decided unanimously to expand their commitment without the consent of the other.

That is how STD, HIV, and other diseases spread, along with other marriage failure issues.

If you are not happy, do something about it, then move on to other people. I know people will say, "It's not that easy." In my opinion, it is.

Am I upset that Ashley Madison is sponsoring an MMA event? No. I believe that if people want to boycott Ashley Madison then they just don't use their service. That is how you deal with something you don't want to support. Hit them financially.

I also think that Showdown Joe is NOT responsible for the advertising spots that a cable company chooses to use. If offered spots then Ashley Madison is more than welcome in a free market to take them.

Would I personally accept them as a sponsor to my event? No. That is my choice though. The event IS responsible for it's sponsors. If they feel comfortable in accepting the sponsorship then go with it.

Will I boycott an event because of it? No. I will boycott the service itself. Are they big fans of the fight game or do they know that they will get big exposure because of the fight game's popularity rght now? Traditional advertising sponsors for mma events will continue to change due to it's increase in popularity.

Business is business. No matter what venue there will always be personal lines drawn. It is the choice of the comsumer to support the sponsor.

You are correct though that if people want to talk about this they should take it to the OG.

Just my 2 cents.

Eating isn't cheating.

That's what President Clinton said.

=)

carefull Dougie, with a well thought out and articulated post people aren't going to believe that we are on the UG

Dougie is right, for example Burger King sponsoring Ultimate Fight Night doesn't make sense either. But no MMA event is in the position to choose sponsors. You just take what's coming. If you are naive enough to be influenced by commercials , just don't watch TV anymore. If I decide to eat junk food or cheat on my girlfriend, it's my decision and Apex or UFC are not to blame for it.

"Rumble Shark just immigrated from Planet Saturn"-bwahahaha!!!

Rumble Shark IFC is fighting org that has been around for quite sometime. Not as long as the UFC but around. UCC is no longer but never associated with UFC. TKO out of Quebec has taken its place.

YL2, to this day I have not forgotten the "COQ ROQ."

Ha ha ha!