ATTN UG Business Owners and Fighters

OG/UG Business Owners, Fighters, or anyone else that can help

I, along with a couple of my college buddies are holding a benefit for one of our closest friend. My buddy Chris found out a few weeks ago that he has Leukemia. Chris got married on August 2, 2014 at age 24 and a few weeks later found out he was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (this is the most severe form of leukemia).

Chris is a HUGE MMA fan.

He has been receiving chemo and is awaiting a bone marrow transplant.
Chris is in the fight of his life.

Chris is a college graduate with a good job, however the mounting costs of his treatment is growing. He was even reluctant to let us hold this benefit for him.

The benefit being thrown is taking place at the Lodge at Coyote Creek in Fort Wayne, IN. The Lodge has volunteered to donate 15% of sales to Chris' fight and several businesses are donating items to be included in the silent auction. We are NOT accepting cash donations, but instead relying on the silent auction and people just showing up to have a good time to raise money for Chris' fight.

We are trying to add more items to the silent auction, so if anyone has anything they would be willing to donate to the silent auction, please PM me.

Thank you for your time and in advance of any assistance you can be in helping with Chris' fight with Leukemia.

ttt

My charity raises money for people fighting cancer. We would love to send some MMA items to be raffled off. I can't PM bc I'm on my phone.
How about a basket of signed Matt Serra items?
Email me-
Kristen@livetofight.org and I'll get them out to you next week
If he needs anything else please tell him to get in touch with me.

Kristen :) Phone Post 3.0

LiveToFightInc - My charity raises money for people fighting cancer. We would love to send some MMA items to be raffled off. I can't PM bc I'm on my phone.
Email me-

You are awesome! thank you so much! i will email you right now.

LiveToFightInc - My charity raises money for people fighting cancer. We would love to send some MMA items to be raffled off. I can't PM bc I'm on my phone.
Email me-

Awesome!

Ttt for others. Phone Post 3.0

LiveToFightInc - My charity raises money for people fighting cancer. We would love to send some MMA items to be raffled off. I can't PM bc I'm on my phone.
Email me-

Awesome girl is awesome

and TTT

I have some gear from the webstore I used to have that I can donate...fight shorts, MMA gloves, etc. All brand new stuff. I'll PM you as well.

RickStorm -
Email me-

Awesome girl is awesome

and TTT

Xoxo Rick. Miss you buddy. Phone Post 3.0

LeftLowKick -

TTT
and War Chris! Phone Post 3.0

TTT

RickStorm - 
Email me-

Awesome girl is awesome

and TTT

what he said

I custom make a ton of MMA fight kits. I don't see any issue sending you a bunch of smaller sized replica banners of top level fighters ofcourse so people will actually bid on them. You think those would sell? Phone Post 3.0

ChaseKmma - I custom make a ton of MMA fight kits. I don't see any issue sending you a bunch of smaller sized replica banners of top level fighters ofcourse so people will actually bid on them. You think those would sell? Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely man, there will be a ton of MMA fans at the event.

Thank you so much. I will pm you the details.

TTT and thank you for all the support!

TTT Phone Post 3.0

ttt

LeftLowKick,

I'd like to donate 10 colour MMA prints from UGer Disciple Dojo: http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery/ Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll make sure they get to you ASAP.

***Edit: Order has been placed. 

Email me-

Awesome. VTFU

all you guys helping out a guy that you've never met before... stuff like this restores my faith in humanity....