ATTN: UG FORUM..... LOOK!!!

Damn now Coke owes you guys a lot of $$$$$ for all of the Ads. I will get a hold of them and make sure you all get a big fat check.......Peace:)

"And I never heard the Baroni comment"

How ironic that youre saying that shit a few weeks after Baroni did...

Why stop there?You should have added:

"Dan Swift is gonna find out who Matt Horning IS,WAS,and IS NOW.Let him attack my knee go ahead,cuz Im gonna bash his face in when he tries it.Cuz when I do my thang ima do my thang and my thang gonna be done.Im going to be the most athletic person in this middle school auditorium.Dan Swift fights great,but Im a great fighter.So Dan SwiftI hope you come ready.Cuz if you dont,Im gonna beat you into a living death.If ur comin,COME ON!"

*takes a hit from punchdrunkenmasters bong,grabs a diet vanilla coke,and moves on to the next thread*

feltchers

Quincy,
Why are you talking shit? The worm got lucky. He won't rematch me. He claims to be retired. So who cares. Let it rest. I tried to fight you once and you didn't want any. So now what? I'd whoop you and Matt Horning in the same night.

Win or lose, Dan does step in the ring after all his talking!

I for one think Dan is funny as hell!!!

TTT

*waits anxiously at door foaming at the mouth for pizza*

interesting. I think Horning wins.

Mike Camp are you on crack?

Thanks for the pizza, dude.

"Why are these guys arguing in the middle of our virtual party thread?"

*walks face first into sliding glass door and knocks self TFO*

hmm, I don't know punch, weird huh?

*runs to get nurses outfit & bandages*

Momita in a Nurse outfit.

Now the party just got GOOD!

heh heh oh yea................

OK this is some funny shit. Thank you for all the kind comments and unkind comments as you haters are just stoking the flames. Dan you can say whatever you want but come January 31 you better bring a good supply of smelling salts cuz your corner will need them to wake your silly ass up. You better wear your fire retardant fight gear because I am gonna light your ass up boy!

The Horndog has spoken. So let it be written, so let it be done! Your ass is mine, and it ain't gonna be fun.

LOL at momita thinking bong is a mixed drink.

*drinks Vanilla coke, not realising its now piss laden bong water...doesnt notice the difference*

hey matt i want to go to this show i would love to see you knock his head off hell aleast i lasted the whole fight with the worm.but that was a while back and we will see what happens now.hit me up and let me know.

chad washburn