Australian crowd the best crowd?

This is the greatest and best crowd in the world...Tribute Phone Post 3.0

Montreal for a GSP fight in unparalleled.

I've been there for a few of them and no one goes more mental for their home town guy than them. Watch the Diaz fight during the introductions by Bruce Buffer. Rogan says it is the loudest he has ever heard an arena ever. That is the most recent time he has said that.

I've been to 40 or so UFCs around the US and went down to UFC 110 in Australia. It was by far the best crowd I have been a part of. Granted I've never been to a Brazilian show or a show in Canada, both of which I want to do at some point in 2014.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I've been to 40 or so UFCs around the US and went down to UFC 110 in Australia. It was by far the best crowd I have been a part of. Granted I've never been to a Brazilian show or a show in Canada, both of which I want to do at some point in 2014.
110 was a special crowd. Phone Post 3.0

Majority of the shows I have been to 30+ have been in Vegas and SoCal. Most of those shows you get a few hundred people if you are lucky to be in their seats by the first prelim. I was amazed at 110 30 minutes before the show everyone was seated and it was hard to find an empty seat. Plus all the chants that the Aussie crowd does is really cool for an outsider to witness. Had no clue what they meant but was fun.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Majority of the shows I have been to 30+ have been in Vegas and SoCal. Most of those shows you get a few hundred people if you are lucky to be in their seats by the first prelim. I was amazed at 110 30 minutes before the show everyone was seated and it was hard to find an empty seat. Plus all the chants that the Aussie crowd does is really cool for an outsider to witness. Had no clue what they meant but was fun.

I recall that momen with fondness.  The very first prelim had such a red hot crowd.  Jam packed.

Melbourne is meant to be the sporting capital of the country.  If MMA gets legalised there, you will be sure to see an insane crowd in a massive arena.

I was at Boondall for the Impact FC show (Josh Barnett and Geronimo Dos Santos) and the crowd was terrible. Plenty of ignorant bogans yelling throughout.

slamming - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Majority of the shows I have been to 30+ have been in Vegas and SoCal. Most of those shows you get a few hundred people if you are lucky to be in their seats by the first prelim. I was amazed at 110 30 minutes before the show everyone was seated and it was hard to find an empty seat. Plus all the chants that the Aussie crowd does is really cool for an outsider to witness. Had no clue what they meant but was fun.

I recall that momen with fondness.  The very first prelim had such a red hot crowd.  Jam packed.

Melbourne is meant to be the sporting capital of the country.  If MMA gets legalised there, you will be sure to see an insane crowd in a massive arena.

How have the recent events been?
Same type of crowds or more like N. America crowds

Also, I found it funny at 110 UFC literally sold every piece of merchandise they had. People were buying shirts that didn't even fit just to say they were at the event. I talked to Chad (Merch guy) at UFC and he said he never seen anything like that before.

I sat down on the floor and had an amazing time. The crowd for the hunt/silva fight was electric.It sounded like an earthquake at one point I still can't figure out what people were banging on it was so loud.
There was the usual stuff like at any bar where you would hear someone yell stupid things when the fight is on the ground for too long but everyone's used to that.

During the undercard there were so many guys shouting out stupid lines when it was quiet. One dickhead kept yelling "knee!" Literally every minute as loud as he could. I don't know how his buddies didn't tell him to stfu.
Some of it was funny though, like guys yelling "you can doo eeet" in the rob schneider voice or "Kick his ass seabass"
That stuffs funny but then every other guy was trying to one up that and the crowd laughed even if it was completely lame. I'm sure ill catch some shit from aussies on here but that's just my opinion.
All in all the crowd was great though. If the fight had action everyone was right into it.

Australia is such a sporting nation. They have good crowds/fans at so many different sporting events.

The former British colonies: Australia/Ireland/Canada have great crowds.

America was always a free country, God made it that way; it just took 2 ass beatings for the British to realise it.

Ten eight round -
slamming -

No you sick fuck!!!! How does the home of sport have a ban on the sport everyone wants to see atm?

SYDNEY is the home of sport.

Melbourne hosts sports no one watches such as tennis and AFL.

Big boxing cards are held in sydney, rugby league is homed in Sydney, the biggest rugby union games are in sydney more than melbourne.

Melbourne try and steal events every year without success. Most of their crowds are just there for the appearance, Sydney has fans.

Even their cricket pitch has just dropped a spot on the national rankings due to a rebuild of Adelaide. Phone Post
What? Tennis, cricket, rugby, afl, Grand prix, soccer, basketball and a shitload of others!!! Phone Post 3.0

110 was special. I get goosebumps thinking about Wandy vs Bisping, great experience being there for that. 127 was alright too, so was the TUF Finale last year on the Gold Coast.

Ten eight round -
slamming -

No you sick fuck!!!! How does the home of sport have a ban on the sport everyone wants to see atm?

SYDNEY is the home of sport.

Melbourne hosts sports no one watches such as tennis and AFL.

Big boxing cards are held in sydney, rugby league is homed in Sydney, the biggest rugby union games are in sydney more than melbourne.

Melbourne try and steal events every year without success. Most of their crowds are just there for the appearance, Sydney has fans.

Even their cricket pitch has just dropped a spot on the national rankings due to a rebuild of Adelaide. Phone Post
I was born and raised in Sydney and have lived in both states; I can safely say Melbourne is by far the sports capital. The average AFL season game attracts more people than the rugby league finals. Sydney hosts a lot of sport as well but the following is no where near the same.

An event in Melbourne would be HUGE. It's just a shame that politics have caused the cage to be banned. Phone Post 3.0