Aw crud, dad's gonna be p!ssed!

"If you god damn kids don't keep that racket down, I'm gonna come down there and crack your heads for you!"

GET OFF MY LAWN.

Don't make me come up there, that is not what you want right now!

matmovement - talk back again and i'll rinse your mouth out with soap.

LOL!!!! That's one straight from my childhood.

Looks like the bad guy's dad in Never Back Down.

"I wish I could kill you"

Coleman is dead meat  :-(

"everyone keep it quiet! im trying to nap!"

"what the fuck were you thinking! what was goin through your little f'n head!" said with a smack to the back of the head

"Don't you mouth off to me. I brought you into this world, I'll take you out. Make another one look just like ya'!"

My father looked like that on his deathbed, sadly.

"when you start paying bills, you can stop doing chores"

grabing his junk and sayin "dont forget were you came fromm "

Im back from Lurkersville In support of Grandpa Coleman laying some Whup Ass on old TUF boy Boner

Turn that shit down.....who left on the fucking lights!!!

"What do you want to do with your life?!"

Oh the irony. Coleman is probably in better shape now than you guys were at 20.

The hate and loathing in this thread is thick.

Listen boy, don't ever let me catch you in your sisters room again.

OutbreakMonkey - Oh the irony. Coleman is probably in better shape now than you guys were at 20.

The hate and loathing in this thread is thick.

I think it's your head that is thick. I don't see any hate or loathing in this thread, just some goodhearted jokes.

OutbreakMonkey - Oh the irony. Coleman is probably in better shape now than you guys were at 20.

so? i dont see anyone here claiming they are more athletic than coleman. but he is a fighter in the world's premier organization and relative to the other fighters in his weight class, his cardio is just not up to par. guys like hendo, page, forrest, machida, go a full 3 or even 5 rounds and come out of it less gassed than coleman was at the end of his first.