awesome slam by ref

the best part is the ref's post chokeslam posture.  His right hand swings way into the air & he stands really stright & is all cool about it like a prowrestler posturing for fans.

If you knew the Bruno Bros you would know that they are a true "Australian" Style Tag Team in Pro Wrestling.  There are amny broken tables and chairs in their history.

SKARHEAD- The first time Mino went to the club, he was so pumpped that he fought 2 times that night and sold his "Bar Tabs" since he did not drink. 

Yes this video is the best!

Awsome.......Any chance we can se that video ??

That was a nice ass throw damn.

Made me create a name to comment on this slam. Best referee slam everrrrrrrrr ! ! Bruno for president

the ref loosk skinny in the low quality video check out his myspace he is pretty built
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendId=61681856&setonlinenow=1&setrsi=1&Mytoken=E8622AC5-177C-41D3-83D90056DD2FF21175729921

Well, a ref is supposed to control the ring.... Sometimes it just takes extraordinary measures

TTT

That guy shouldn't be a referee. When you're a ref, you don't put up your dukes and challenge one of the fighters to bring it on.

And if that fighter's corner wasn't a bunch of pussies, that would likeley have escalated into a full scale riot. Stupid asshole.

lol @ the losers who are acting like this was a sanctioned Vegas bout. If you're in some shitty bar fighting for beer tabs, it's probably not best to hit the ref. Just because he has a stripped shirt on doesn't give you the right to punch him in the face.

Whambo is correct.  I bet that fight took place about 4 or 5 years ago.  It was in a bar, unsanctioned, fight for a t-shirt, $20 bar tab, and the video of you beating on your buddies.

Greetings MMA.tv,
My name is James Bruno. I am the referee responsible for the notorious, infamous, and much loved "Chokeslam from Hell". I've read a ton of feedback so I'll try to answer some questions. First I'll give a little background about the event in which it took place at. The name of the event was called Monday Night Raw named after the WWE program of course. At its peak,it took place Monday nights on Ft. Lauderdale Beach from around 1997 through 2004 and was created by promotional genius, Wally Smojver. People would sign up out of the crowd and participate in a boxing or "hardcore match"(mma). The wild thing about it... once your name was on the sign up sheet, you could wind up fighting anyone from the skill level of Pee Wee Herman up to Mike Tyson. I could name over a dozen professional boxers and mma fighters who have fought there before turning pro(two of them being my brothers, Steven and Mike Bruno). The Nogueira's have been in attendance and Matt Hughes and Din Thomas helped me co- referee one night.Pat Milietich and Jeremy Horn were in attendance one night an took a bow in our ring. Although there have been some great fights fought there, most of the participants consisted of thugs, degenerates, punks, bikers, gang members, ex-convicts, and other self proclaimed tough-guys.

Over the course of the beach brawls, I have refereed around 200 fights. I have been punched in the face and below the belt numerous times, I've had a bloody mouthpiece spat in my face, I've been bitten two times, once was from a stripper with braces and I've been chased out of the ring by a homeless prostitute (yes women fought too). All of these are true stories that actually happened, if you don't believe me, I have the tapes.

Getting back to the chokeslam... First I accidentally knock the guy over while seperating the two. I then apologize and pat the guy on the headgear. As I walk away he mushes the back of my head and when I turn around he tells me to go "F" myself. If you look extra closely you can see me knock away his left hand which was on my neck first before I slammed him. Earlier in the fight the guy was acting like a punk, talking smack and disrespecting everybody. He totally deserved it, everyone who was there agreed. Other refs like Bobby Patinelli and Big Joe Gable wouldve done worse.I'd never act that way in a real fight or at a real event. These were two jerks fighting over a $20 bar tab and a free t-shirt for cryin' out loud!!! Anyway, I'm glad 99% of you loved the video and I thank everyone for their support and positive feedback.

PS: More wild video clips to come!!! Sincerely,

James Bruno

Aka "Dutch"

Who were the poor slobs that had to fight Mino ??----How did those fights go ?

Bruno, good to see you here, but you didn't address the best part, the funny arm move you made after you slammed him lol. It was like you were a matador in a previous life.

that was awsome, yet another example of why grappling is better than boxing. he grabbed him and slammed him like a ragdoll bitch boy. i bet that was embarrassing for the fighter

this is the coolest thing I've ever seen

Awsome video! Bruno definitely needs to ref a match between Mike Kyle and Gilbert Yvel.

LoL Definately a strut worthy slam!

What the fuck was up with that other guy jumping in afterwards?!?! The slammed guy is lucky you pushed the other guy off instead of join the beating yourself! And noticed how he goes walking back to his corner before throwing off the headgear and conviently starting "to want a piece of you" when someone was already holding him back. Haha classic poser-"toughguy" manoeuver; acting as though he wanted to go if only he wasn't being "held back."

If I was there I would have bought you a beer!

:)

ttt

ttt