B Hop is a RACIST

A fight nearly broke out between Bernard Hopkins and Joe Calzaghe today during their first face-to-face meeting at the MGM Grand Media Center in Las Vegas.

"I would never let a white boy beat me," Hopkins told reporters. "You can print that. I would never lose to a white person." Hopkins also dissed Calzaghe's win over Mikkel Kessler. "Kessler is not in my league, man. Who is Kessler? You think Kessler was a true warrior?"

Calzaghe stated, "He ducked me four years ago. He thinks he's a legend but he lost to Jermain Taylor twice and, believe me, he will lose to me.....He'll get his arse kicked, full stop. He's all mouth. He doesn't fight, he holds." Both fighters said they would make their showdown happen in 2008, possibly at Yankee Stadium in New York City.

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headlines//EEAZpyVEVVByIlhUVY.html

Another James Toney. LoL. Imagine if Hatton said that shit. They would black ball the fight, and it wouldn't be shown.

wow...imagine that, ghetto prison buck has some white animosity...shocking. The only response is to ignore him and not pay to watch him fight, check dailymotion the next day to see him get his teef knocked more crooked.

oh, all this pre-fight talk just makes me so excited for the event...oh wait, no it doesnt and in fact anymore, it actually takes AWAY from the fight somehow...

I really like Calzaghe though, so I will want to watch.

this is probably their way of getting white people to buy the fight and relate to Calzaghe, as he's english and doesn't have to many fans here.

It's a fat double standard though.

Can't we all just get along?

Accrding to many cival rights activist it is impossible for a man of color to be racist because only a group who is in the majority or percieved to be in power can be racists against those who are not in power.Also, Muslims in the Sudan who still enslave non muslim men of color is acceptable b/c it is part of their culture.Don't you guys know this!

Here we go!!! Let go Joe C.!!!!!!!

Daddyo4 has whipped the correct.

Wow, I know it's just hype but Hopkins comes off sounding like an ignorant asshole IMO.

DaddyO wouldn't you say that blacks have the majority power in boxing? Well, at least that whites are the minority.

You guys need to calm down...

Oscar Delahoya as a younster said "No black man can beat me"

Kostakio,

Where the heck did you get that pic?? The guy on the far right is Nick Tiberi, correct?? He trains fighters out of the Elsmere Boxing Club in Delaware... I used to train with him there a long time ago...

"To compare the history of racism in America against black people with the history of racism against white people is ridiculous. If you think white guys have been discriminated against or oppressed to even one tenth of the degree that black people have, then you're an idiot."

sits down throws bait in the water

How are they biting toaday?

cracks open beer, slowly cranks reel in

" Kostakio,

Where the heck did you get that pic?? The guy on the far right is Nick Tiberi, correct?? He trains fighters out of the Elsmere Boxing Club in Delaware... I used to train with him there a long time ago..."

I'm a blue namer now. My powers have now far surpassed any mere mortal's.

puts out hand for him to kiss

kisses hand

Emmanuel Stewart thinks Joe would win. So do I.

Shitty double standard but I doubt Hopkins is really a racist, I think he's just selling the fight.

^ I kind of agree. But prison makes you think a certain way, man. It's hard to get out of that mentality.