bad feeling about randy-vitor

I don't think that Vitor getting married will do anything negatively.

If anything it is motivation. He got married, but the Honeymoon was post-poned until after the fight.

After seeing pictures of Vitor's wife, I think he'll be even more determined. I mean, Randy is in the way of Vitor getting some action from a Playboy Playmate.

Couple that with the fact that it sounds as though there are some tough things happening for Randy outside of the fighting world, and I think even the focus aspect is going to be in Vitor's favor.

We'll see what happens, but I suspect there are going to be a lot of disappointed Randy fans.

This is going to be a great fight either way. I think Vitor will learn from defeat and win this one but Randy always surprises me. This has the potential to be the best fight ever.

I think Vitor has a good chance against Randy. I in no way think Randy is taking this fight lightly though.

Should be great and I can't wait.

I think that Vitor is going to win this one. After that they can have Couture Vs. Befort 3.

Couture Vs. Belfort 2 make look like Couture Vs. Rizzo 1.

help me out here:
1) what went down in the first match between these 2

2) How many times has Vitor been soundly defeated

Vitor is just coming off his honeymoon with his über-hot brazilian wife.

If Vitor is a normal man, he has been busy exhausting every microgram of testosterone he can at every opportunity. And who wouldn't?

Even if Vitor has the 'eye of the tiger', I think it's too close to his honeymoon for any training to matter against a world-class competitor. There's too much on his mind and, god knows, too much else to DO!

'Never bet against the Natural'. PF

it was also reported that randy was hitting some of the local bars a couple weeks before the tito fight, and everybody KNEW 100% FOR SURE that Randy was gonna lose based partly on that...

and we know what happened that night...

Vitor has to win early. If he doesn't, he loses. On the ground he loses. In the clinch he loses. Standing up is where he's gotta be PERFECT to win it.

And Randy is tough to outbox.

Date: 06-Jan-04 05:48 PM
336 Total Posts

Vitor is just coming off his honeymoon with his über-hot brazilian wife.

No Vitor never had a honeymoon, hes waiting till after the fight and it says alot about his focus and for someone like Vitor as far as the marriage goes it will just make him feel more secure.

Anyway i never wanted to make a big deal about it ,i,m sure Randy knows what his doing and i personally will always consider him a great man and source of inpiration.

Remo

The wedding out of the way is a positive... He's locked in with marriage now (not that that's a bad thing with Prado) so he can focus more on all the other things like his fighting career.

I gotta agree with the forum feeling... Upset could be on the cards.

Cool little piece from Tatame... I wonder how Vitor gets along with the top team now?

On paper randy should win easy, I just have a
feeling vitor is going to win

"Besides, even if Vitor's head is together, it's still Vitor's head."

That's a great line.

I need to add this to my threads so that I can laugh at all of the people who had "a feeling" after Randy dominates yet again.

"No Vitor never had a honeymoon, hes waiting till after the fight and it says alot about his focus and for someone like Vitor as far as the marriage goes it will just make him feel more secure."

Are you saying that Vitor is not dipping it because he is waiting for his honeymoon? Heck anyone knows that honeymoons are just used for an excuse to go on a vacation. He's dippin, trust me.
I just think getting married it makes it more difficult to focus on his training when you have a new (and demanding) wife at home.

If Vitor loses, will people finally stop putting him in the top 5 (or even top 10)? Seriously, how many unimpressive performances will it take to get everyone to admit the guy is hugely over-rated?

Vitor's only chance to KO Randy standing is with knees from the clinch, his fragile feather fists won't be able to do it. Sadly for Vitor, few people in all of MMA can out work Randy from there.

Couture by stoppage 4th round.

The nice thing about this fight is that whoever wins/loses the fans will be happy. Both are great champions & ambassadors for the sport.

Not even Jesus in his pants can save vitor from this embarassment

randy by overwhelming domination of position

I have a good feeling for this one, since two of my favorite fighters are duking it out. I like Vitor to win this one and even it out to 1-1. I think we will see the best from both and we as fans are the true winners in this match. Vitor is more exciting to watch when he is ON, so..

Go Vitor!!!

zoner:

Vitor has been "soundly defeated" less times than Randy. I don't argue Randy has faced better fighters overall but it's funny Vitor is called "inconsistent" when his record is better than Randy's