Barack Obama, African-American Badass

Barack Obama, African-American Badass, the Pencak Silat Kid

It's a little known fact that the young Barack Obama was bullied ceaselessly as a young child at school in Indonesia. He had moved to Jakarta from Hawaii with his mother and as an African-American Christian in a Muslim country, he just didn't fit in. And to make matters worse, he had a crush on Farida, the local beauty... a crush that was not tolerated by the local rascals.

But one day, the young Obama went to the maintenance man to get his leaky shower fixed. Salam, the gruff old widower who looked after the apartment, took pity in the young outcast and taught him the ancient Javanese martial art of Pencak Silat. Obama secretly learned that Salam's wife and young child had been murdered during the nightmare dream of racial riots that overtook the nation decades ago. The young boy and his master later found that the rascals were being trained in their bullying by Makein, Salam's childhood rival.

The young Obama grew by leaps and bounds in the martial art, and one day Master Salam taught the boy the secret spinning back kick technique that his father had taught him decades ago when he was Obama's age. Obama soon entered the Greater Jarkarta Open Pencak Silat Tournament. He fought valiantly, earning the respect of the Indonesian crowd. But Makein and his tormentors did not cheer him on. In the semi-finals, Makein ordered one of his students to break Barack Obama's leg. The little rascal at first refused, saying he could beat the young Obama fair and square. But the cruel Makein would have none of it.

Obama severely injured his leg in the semi-final. Everyone thought he would forfeit the final match. "You've done so much and have gone so far, there's no use continuing" said the kindly master Salam. "But I can do it, master, I can make it to the final!" exclaimed the young boy. The wise master smiled. "No you can't," he said. "But, together, we can!"

"Yes, we can!" said the young boy. His heart aflame with fighting spirit, he limped to the mat with his master's arm on his shoulder. Before the fight began, he heard Farida call out to him, "I've got a crush... on Obama!"

It was a brutal fight. The score was even 2-2. Obama knew that this was the pivotal moment. He raised one leg in the air, staring straight into the eyes of his opponent. When the referee signaled the start of the final fall, the bully rushed forward. And was hit with Obama's lightning quick spinning back kick. Obama had won the match.

After he recovered, the bully grabbed the trophy. But overcome with newfound respect for his former prey, he bowed and gave the trophy to Barack Obama.

I think you meant to say bad president instead of bad ass.

Also how can you call yourself black when you have a white mother? Wouldn't you be bi-racial? I believe so.

<blockquote>mmabbn - I think you meant to say bad president instead of bad ass.<br /><br />Also how can you call yourself black when you have a white mother? Wouldn't you be bi-racial? I believe so.</blockquote><br /><br />In the U.S., if you're half black, you're categorized as black. Pat Barry is even categorized as black and he's only 1/4 black.

Well spun, lad.

Obama's a fag. He deserved to be bullied.

ds1970 - <blockquote>mmabbn - I think you meant to say bad president instead of bad ass.<br /><br />Also how can you call yourself black when you have a white mother? Wouldn't you be bi-racial? I believe so.</blockquote><br /><br />In the U.S., if you're half black, you're categorized as black. Pat Barry is even categorized as black and he's only 1/4 black.

Well that's bs. If you are 50% white, you are not black no matter what people say. You are of mixed race.

mmabbn - 
ds1970 - <blockquote>mmabbn - I think you meant to say bad president instead of bad ass.<br /><br />Also how can you call yourself black when you have a white mother? Wouldn't you be bi-racial? I believe so.</blockquote><br /><br />In the U.S., if you're half black, you're categorized as black. Pat Barry is even categorized as black and he's only 1/4 black.

Well that's bs. If you are 50% white, you are not black no matter what people say. You are of mixed race.

Well, personally, I do agree with it. It's just the way people have been categorized in this country dating back to slavery.

I meant agree with you, not "it".

frontrowbrian - 
mmabbn - 
ds1970 - 
mmabbn - I think you meant to say bad president instead of bad ass.

Also how can you call yourself black when you have a white mother? Wouldn't you be bi-racial? I believe so.

In the U.S., if you're half black, you're categorized as black. Pat Barry is even categorized as black and he's only 1/4 black.

"Halfrican American" is a more accurate term

LOL thats awesome!

Why has no one realized this is the exact same plot as the karate kid?

We all come from Africa, so it doesn't really matter. Mr. Obama is a great man for his leadership and inspiration to our youth.

This won't end well.   

Slipperypescado - We all come from Africa, so it doesn't really matter. Mr. Obama is a great man for his leadership and inspiration to our youth.

Leadership? Jimmy Carter is thanking God for Barry O. Obama quite simply sucks.

Slipperypescado - We all come from Africa, so it doesn't really matter. Mr. Obama is a great man for his leadership and inspiration to our youth.

Well then all Americans are really African-Americans then. That's gonna suck for the census.

Tell me you are kidding about the Bamster's leadership abilities. I advise you to look at the gulf oil spill reaction as a good example of bad leadership.

frontrowbrian -  Jimmy Carter is no longer the worst President ever. Obama has outdone him.

Take your right wing bullshit to drudge report. 

stonedude - Obama's a fag. He deserved to be bullied.

mmabbn - 

Well then all Americans are really African-Americans then. That's gonna suck for the census.

Tell me you are kidding about the Bamster's leadership abilities. I advise you to look at the gulf oil spill reaction as a good example of bad leadership.

Doesn't bother me to know we all come from one place.

No matter how much rhetoric you say ,It is my choice to see who in my mind is a leader.

It's all about perception. You look for the bad you will find it. I choose to look at the best in people.

I wish you success .

Major_A_Hole - LOL at Obama as a young "christian"

El Oh El. This is such a great statement, shows that people will believe anything.

Oh yea, I think I saw this one....

frontrowbrian -  Jimmy Carter is no longer the worst President ever. Obama has outdone him.

http://www.siena.edu/uploadedfiles/home/parents_and_community/community_page/sri/independent_research/Presidents%20Release_2010_final.pdf

This survey of Presidential scholars (political scientists and historians) released just a few days ago has G.W. Bush close to the bottom. Oh the irony. I don't know where Carter ranks in it, but not as low as G.W. Bush. To be fair, I think we need more time before we can correctly evaluate Bush's presidency (like, 2-3 decades at least), but he's not faring too well.

Bill Clinton ranks much higher than Bush. But I guess experts just act as partisan liberals, right? Published, academic, peer-reviewed political science and historical research on the Presidency is primarily driven by liberal agendas, correct?

We need a poll of just conservative scholars to counter-act this "nonpartisan" poll. After all, reality has a well-known liberal bias that conservatives must correct for.