Barely flyweight teenager chokes out heavyweight man in street fight

Gotta be honest… it was almost ended with second slam.

no the kid tucked his head the correct way He had full choke he could have held it longer too.I think he should have tried to flatten him but he tucked head well

1 Like

What pissed me off is the fat ass thinking he can tap in a street fight. I would’ve knocked his teeth out just for that.

3 Likes

But did he clap back?

1 Like

welcome to this MMA site. madness honestly what is going on. old fights that put the fighting arts in a shitty place. far from respectful sports fighting.

I love vicious street fights, but can’t understand why they feature on the front page here. the writing is dogshit as well. no offence just learn.

keep the front page to mma news. no street fights. specifically no old street fights. this guy must be getting paid by the article with fuck-all editorial oversight. whatever.

5 Likes

Post your article…

Pretty sure the fight is like 5 years old and has been posted on here many times. No real reason to be on frontpage other than to get attention.

3 Likes

fuck off

Your article sucks worse.

You are the mother fucker whose screen name never checks out…

sorry man, I have no beef with anycunt on here. if you think that aged street fights are good for the front page, be my guest and enjoy. I’ll leave this guy to it.

You ain’t wrong, but we could have bacon neck articles instead.

I’ll take this over bacon neck any day.

2 Likes

No they suck, but we can find and post our own. Front page is something I never look at.

cool I’ll try to be more constructive. fair point.

the front page should reflect fighting with a ref and judges
no judges, we are watching a street fight
let’s stick to organised fighting?
is the promotion of organised fighting not the central point which this forum has supported since forever?
why regress?
literally, just talking about upcoming mma events would be better than this
even if the dumbest posters on here were in charge

I just don’t understand this new move. please do explain if I’ve missed the point. is mma news so shitty, unentertaining that we need street fights?

if so, please promote KOTS, not these random fucked up free-for-alls involving untrained minows.

1 Like

oh christ on a bike, you don’t even have a dog in the fight! fack me, stop defending this prick then. you trying to give me a fucken nosebleed? LOL

1 Like

I just thought you were being a little negative. I was looking for optimism.

2 Likes

OK well you and me are now pals. tough luck lol

2 Likes

christ on a bike made me chuckle

1 Like

kid was close to to other guys property if he did serious damage he be in jail.Id have done a little more and wouldnt have let him up

2 Likes

He’s a kid, he’d get in very little trouble. The man shouldn’t have provoked him.

1 Like