Baroni slams Cerrone and Gaethje

I was expecting to hear more tragic news on Phil based on that speal he had over Feldman fuckin him out of a BKFC fight apparently. As well as Greg Jackson? While his mother died and his wife divorced him and took everything. 

Is he on crack or meth these days?

I remember when he was on here way back when and his car was an absolute bag of bolts stacked with stinking dirty gym gear and this was in his prime. I believe not long after this he was over in pride for a bit and probably had his best days of his career but I assume he just pissed it all away.

People saying its CTE might be right but he’s not changed he’s just weathered. he was always a few sandwiches short of a picnic this is what happens when you abuse your body, there are countless examples of fighters who have been through way more wars than him and they are not mumbling fuck ups.

Fabes - 

I like Phil but he hasn’t been relevant in a long time. I’m sure Cerrone doesn’t care.

Phil was never really relevant. He was always a borderline freakshow fight.

Mr Karate - 
Fabes - 

I like Phil but he hasn’t been relevant in a long time. I’m sure Cerrone doesn’t care.

Phil was never really relevant. He was always a borderline freakshow fight.

I dislike Phil but I’d say he was relevant back when he beat Suloev & Menne. After that, his career mostly went downhill.