BARONI will WIN, Im 100% SURE!

K so check this out guys, Ive done my research and what not and I dont see how Baroni can lose this fight. I dont see Drago taking Phil down and I dont see Drago being able to take one of Phil's powerful shots. And I deffiently dont see Phil getting submitted in this fight. Its simple, Phil will impose HIS game on Drago.

I'm so confident that Phil will win that I'm willing to buy anyone a drink in the event that Phil loses. So heres the deal. I predict Phil wins this fight. If for what ever reason Im wrong, come to Phil's after party @ 'tangerine' located in Treasure Island and Ill buy you a drink.

TTT for the NYBA!

have u ever seen Drago fight ? have u seen him recently.Hes only like 22

winston trust me Phil will win. Ive been right about the last couple of fights I picked. bj vs gracie, fedor vs mino, winky vs mosley 1 and 2,trindad vs mayorga, hopkins vs DLH and some other ones.

well u said u did ur research ?Have u even seen Drago fight ?bet u aint seen him lately but u will soon

"well u said u did ur research ?Have u even seen Drago fight ?bet u aint seen him lately but u will soon"

yeah Ive seen him fight. Im assuming that you thik drago will win.

speaking of Mayorga/Trinidad......tape?

I too think Baroni will take it.  I have never seen Drago so I cant go with him..

Arias

Winston would you like to wager screennames?

This doesn't sound good. The last few threads like I saw were, "VERNON will WIN, Im 100% SURE," and "COTE will Win, Im 100% SURE." Both of those fighters lost their fights. On the plus side, I want Baroni to lose, so I hope the conicidences continue.

He was gnp'in kids when he was 7 for their milk money

"If Drago wins, is it okay if he goes to the Tangerine and punches you in the mouth for giving him no respect on this thread?"

Im not trying to disrespect Drago but if he dose win I'll buy him a shot and then Ill let him punch me in the face afterwords.How does that sound?

"This doesn't sound good. The last few threads like I saw were, "VERNON will WIN, Im 100% SURE," and "COTE will Win, Im 100% SURE." Both of those fighters lost their fights. On the plus side, I want Baroni to lose, so I hope the conicidences continue."

I made a IM 100% sure Fedor will win thread and he won.

NYBA by striking

-jk

XshaneX I have to agree on that.HollywoodBlonde are you drunk?

"Drago is a lot bigger and punches much harder. I like Phil, but if he tries to stand and trade, he will lose. Drago may be a few years past his prime and too inactive, but he still has deadly hands."

LOL I think this is reference to Rocky 4. You know the russian dude that fought Rocky. "I MUST BREAK HIM"....."IF HE DIES,HE DIES"

Does Drago look alot like Doerkson? I wouldnt be surprised if this fight looks somewhat like Riggs vs. Doerkson.

Baroni by something sore.

I never met Pete Sell but I trained at Serra's several times so I'll be rooting for him. However, Baroni will be hard to beat with his explosiveness (in the first round)- I'm assuming Sell has what it takes to beat Baroni otherwise he wouldn't be there in the first place.

Baroni gains nothing with a win. Sells will be hot if he wins.

Baroni via highlight reel punches

Since one guy from the Serra camp feels that his Screenname is too precious(WinstonWolf) to part with.

Would anyone from Serra's camp like to wager screen names with me on this fight?

LOL @ FRED

TTT