Battlecade: Extreme Fighting Championship 3 (1996)

Battlecade: Extreme Fighting Championship
EF 3 - Extreme Fighting Championship # 3

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Oct 18,1996

John Lewis vs Johil de Oliveira
Matt Hume vs Erik Paulson
Ralph Gracie vs Ali Mihoubi
Anthony Macias vs Allan Goes
Igor Zinoviev vs John Lober
Bart Vale vs Murakami Kazunari
Maurice Smith vs Conan Silviera

I was good with this doc until the end when the dumb cat lady decides to postulate that they are complicit in the murder and so are the viewers. How stupid.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Lol6FIOjNHo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-39171191-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39171191");   

thanks as always pro ice, you're the man!

ttt

Ttt Phone Post

I have that tape somewhere, lol.

yeah i have the tape too. i remember thinking of course the bjj bb would beat the kickboxer with ease. mo was very impressive. but i still wish theyd have let the fight go on since conan never fell down. sure he was out of it, but i wanted to see more.

ttt

This is a great thread.......only good thread I've seen today.

TTT

Bought this tape at Tom's Video in North Van at their going out of business phase.

Battlecade, great events.

This was a gigantic win for Maurice Smith and really a landmark win for strikers in MMA. This was really the first time a high end striker beat a high end grappler.

What a sexy time.

-- John Perretti

Funaki Masakatsu #1 -  This was a gigantic win for Maurice Smith and really a landmark win for strikers in MMA. This was really the first time a high end striker beat a high end grappler.

To correct myself: in NHB, anyway. Rutten beat Suzuki in Pancrase in 1994.

Ttt thanks! Phone Post

sub