Battlecade: Extreme Fighting Championship 3 (1996)

Sub'D!!! Phone Post

Old noob - Subscribed. Somebody help me...what was the event where the local police stepped in and arrested all the fighters after the first round of matches?

Bunch of fighters and Battlecade people were arrested at EF 2 on the Mohawk reserve near Montreal.

Poor Bart Vale :-(
Great show. Phone Post

In for after Vegas. Phone Post

Subbed and you rock ICE. Phone Post 3.0

That was awesome!

And lol@ Matt Hume's 225-18 record.

TTT

HoldYerGround - That was awesome!

I recall Mario Sperry's 400-0 record before being beat by Zinoviev. Phone Post 3.0

sub

Now Tulsa has the return of the 1 night, 8 man, single elimination tournament! Phone Post 3.0

"I recall Mario Sperry's 400-0 record before being beat by Zinoviev"

272-0. Afterwards, he said John Peretti just arbitrarily made those records up.

Didn't remember that Maurice Smith was already 35 at that point. Not that he didn't have a great career in MMA anyways, but if he could have come into the sport younger he could have really been a dominant fighter.

I have these on VHS!

These were so HArdcore!!!! I was so young.... lol Phone Post 3.0

thefightingsheep - Didn't remember that Maurice Smith was already 35 at that point. Not that he didn't have a great career in MMA anyways, but if he could have come into the sport younger he could have really been a dominant fighter.

Smith actually had his first mixed rules fight in 1988 and fought many times before this 

His groung game was really poor until he started training with Kohsaka and Shamrock (right around this time) 

Once his ground and  tdd developed he became a serious threat and was at one point one of the best Hw's in the world

Good one! Phone Post 3.0

The Hume vs. Paulson fight was legendary. Great stuff by both.

Later Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -
HoldYerGround - That was awesome!

I recall Mario Sperry's 400-0 record before being beat by Zinoviev. Phone Post 3.0
For some reason I recall a 300-0 claim.
Really wish Zinoviev didn't get Fram-rocked so hard.
I think we may have missed out on an entertaining career. Phone Post 3.0