Bec Hyatt's 1st pro fight (featuring DAN HYATT)

YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga - Hey yourstoryiscoolbro, where you at? I'd love to come call you a cunt to your face.

Not because Bec Hyatt posts here, but because you're a fuck head bully. When a woman speaks out against abuse she should be praised as being brave, not questioned because of the limited experience of a bully cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Fact is, you wouldn't. So don't pretee like you would to impress a chick online. Phone Post 3.0
Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
Not trying to impress anybody, just calling out a bully. Been doing it all my life and you faggots always shrivel up. Lets do it cunt, you might just be able to reach my chin if we let you stand on a box. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Must be lonely in your world huh? Phone Post 3.0
Try not to poke your own ass with that tuck your doing Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga - Hey yourstoryiscoolbro, where you at? I'd love to come call you a cunt to your face.

Not because Bec Hyatt posts here, but because you're a fuck head bully. When a woman speaks out against abuse she should be praised as being brave, not questioned because of the limited experience of a bully cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Fact is, you wouldn't. So don't pretee like you would to impress a chick online. Phone Post 3.0
Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
Not trying to impress anybody, just calling out a bully. Been doing it all my life and you faggots always shrivel up. Lets do it cunt, you might just be able to reach my chin if we let you stand on a box. Phone Post 3.0
Tuck? Lol. Right. Or I'm just not gonna be dragged into the land of troll. Try not to get shit on your nose... ;-) Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
Tuck? Lol. Right. Or I'm just not gonna be dragged into the land of troll. Try not to get shit on your nose... ;-) Phone Post 3.0
Eh it's still probably better then wiping the cum off your face Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
That was thick.. Solid... Tight...

Beep Phone Post 3.0

If a ref was hanging his nuts on my wife's back like that, I'd beeline and push him off. Save the congrats for when the hand is raised and your wife is ok.

YourStoryisCoolBro - 
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

Hi dan Phone Post

Yeah, you got me there. Except my profile is linked to my name. Phone Post 3.0

lol your profile says you live in Des Moines, NV.

HexRei -
YourStoryisCoolBro - 
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

Hi dan Phone Post

Yeah, you got me there. Except my profile is linked to my name. Phone Post 3.0

lol your profile says you live in Des Moines, NV.
To be fair, I didn't make my profile. It's Des Moines Iowa Phone Post 3.0

FloridaStriker -
MrLawBoy - When did "white knighting" (defending a woman that was allegedly beaten by a man) become a bad thing but a "professional" fighter threatening to beat up non-fighters over the Internet is cool? I must be getting old. Sigh. Phone Post 3.0

When people become intelligent enough to decipher between someone being a genuinely good person and someone wanting to get a blow job from someone who'd never look in their direction if they weren't playing up the white night act
What a very sad and cynical view of the world. But even so, why do you care if some dude's true motivation is to get a BJ? Are you anti-BJ or something? Lighten up man. No reason to be so butt hurt. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0

Beep Phone Post 3.0
Dude. You really are a dick aren't you? All of this because you wanted to talk shit about Bec without ever actually reading the thread. Phone Post 3.0

Haters gonna hate :) Phone Post

bakobell -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0

Beep Phone Post 3.0
Dude. You really are a dick aren't you? All of this because you wanted to talk shit about Bec without ever actually reading the thread. Phone Post 3.0

Hahahahaha wow dudes a douche.

How do you have the "come say it to my face bro" angle... and when someone says lets do it u claim troll. Nerd Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
bakobell -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0

Beep Phone Post 3.0

How do you have the "come say it to my face bro" angle... and when someone says lets do it u claim troll. Nerd Phone Post

It's easy for someone to say "I'd say it to your face" from the safety of the Internet.

I've stated where I'm from, when that poster posts his plane ticket to Des Moines, ill gladly set it up from there. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
bakobell -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
cross3dout -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0

Beep Phone Post 3.0

It's easy for someone to say "I'd say it to your face" from the safety of the Internet.

I've stated where I'm from, when that poster posts his plane ticket to Des Moines, ill gladly set it up from there. Phone Post 3.0

Bro why are you arguing with ppl on the Internet?

You should also read the other thread before passing judgement. I agree with you on there being 2 sides to every story, though that definitely doesn't seem to be the case here.

On a different note, I looked at your record and damn son! Im guessing armbar is one of your favourite techniques? Phone Post

I like submissions :-)

Funny thing is I never said anything bad about the lady, just that it's sad so many people act hardcore over someone who posts here primarily to garner attention and nothing else Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - I like submissions :-)

Funny thing is I never said anything bad about the lady, just that it's sad so many people act hardcore over someone who posts here primarily to garner attention and nothing else Phone Post 3.0

The OG look after their own. Especially when its a hot chick. Phone Post

You've been on this thread for 3 days. Someone needs to put a dick in your mouth. Phone Post

Rudi -

You've been on this thread for 3 days. Someone needs to put a dick in your mouth. Phone Post

If I could put you on ignore on the app I would. Your borderline stalking and it's kinda creepy. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

If I could put you on ignore on the app I would. Your borderline stalking and it's kinda creepy. Phone Post 3.0
You're Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Says the guy staying on this thread for days.

Go outside. Phone Post