Bec Hyatt's 1st pro fight (featuring DAN HYATT)

Rudi -
WhoShotYushinOkami -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro - Also Rudi. There is a guy who used to come trane UFC with us that is an original FS troll. You're gonna have to step up your lame 4chan antics if you wanna bait me into an e-fight. Sorry bro Phone Post 3.0

What is an fs troll? I was just pointing out that Tom lawlor would tool you?

I have out smarted you more than once on this thread, so if arguing with me is like you sparring then i assume you get your ass kicked on a daily. Phone Post

I'm a fan of lawlor. I'd hate to be the reason he got cut. Phone Post 3.0

Cut for an in cage decapitation of you? Phone Post

Lol, there's that superior intellect of yours again. Jeremy Stephens didn't do it, Jose Aldo didn't do it, tj obrien and many others didn't do it, but yes, Tom lawlor at 135 is gonna take my head off. At least find a common sense insult.

As for the guy who said fighters don't come here and say this or that... Yeah, because a lot of fighters don't come here anymore period. Not all have thick enough skin to recognize trolls as the bottom feeding, moms basement dwelling losers that they are.

If they do come here, they do it for gaining fans/twitter followers and nothing else.

So, yeah, you got me there. Phone Post 3.0

2/3 of those guys finished your dumbass. LMFAO. Phone Post

Dudes resume is solid.
Not your best method of getting at him from a personal standpoint in this argument. Phone Post 3.0

I know this, but he is name dropping guys like he ran through everyone with ease. Phone Post

Understood but regardless if i got destroyed, if i fought Aldo and it was documented i would name drop that shit with wreckless abandon lol.

He shared the cage with greatness not often seen in the sport.

Win or lose that shouldnt be mocked.

But hey its your argument so carry on! Phone Post 3.0

douchiest green namer ever

YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

x2. I'd love to hear his side of the story.

YourStoryisCoolBro - Yeah, I'm defending an abusive guy... OR I'm saying anyone can say ANYTHING. See it in the military all the time. Guys wife fucks some other guy when she's drunk and he's deployed. Feels bad or hubby finds out and all of a sudden "rape". I'm sorry if you've lived a sheltered life and can't comprehend what women are capable of, but I've seen it first hand.

Sorry I'm not going to judge someone by the word of another, especially when that person attention whores here a lot.

If she's telling the truth then fuck him.

Also, I didn't say I'd assault anyone. I doc say if he called me fuckface to my face, I'd break his fingers. In most states (including mine) verbally starting a confrontation disallows you from your precious "I'm gonna sue you" once you're feeling the consequences of your mouth writing a check your ass can't cash. Phone Post 3.0
'Someone say hurty word so me break fingers, me no simple rawrrrr!'

Must be tough having a brain that can't understand why being a domestic abuser sympathizer gets criticized. Phone Post 3.0

All I know is that women go and push men to freaken extremes.

My wife (and we are still married) freaken went at me when we had just had out first kid (we now have 3 kids) and I spat on her and told her to STFU. I'm not proud of my actions but she pushed me beyond belief.

She told this story to lots of people when we were close to getting a divorce but told it on her terms. It was all my fault when you heard it from her mouth. Funnily enough this wasn't mentioned at all at any other time and once we reconciled it was never mentioned again.

We've been married for 10 years and have 3 kids. Funnily enough my wife seems to be perfectly happy and the incident is just forgotten now.

I hear stories like this and it gets my hackles up. Fair enough if a guy is beating his wife/girlfriend up or being a complete abusive cunt but there is sometimes a middle ground with regards to what happened and maybe both parties acted like morons.

Steve_73 - 
YourStoryisCoolBro - I don't condone hitting a woman or anything of that nature but holy shit do some of you see what you're posting? Aren't you embarrassed to be posting such stupid shit?

You're not friends with her in real life, please don't act like it. It's disgusting.

Also, there are 2 sides to every story. I admit I didn't read the bigger thread but I've known women to embellish quite a bit on stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0
<br />
x2. I'd love to hear his side of the story.</blockquote>

He's already admitted to some pretty fucked up stuff on his facebook, so this green namer just looks like a fucking retard. The "other side" of the story matches exactly what she is asserting, yet he wouldn't have a clue because he hasn't even read up on it, but still feels the need to spout out his cocksucker. I respect fighters, but it doesn't give you carte blanche to talk stupid shit without recourse. I fucking hate people who raise hands to women and kids, and people who make excuses for it. As a youth worker I see the broken pieces of such acts and look after the kids removed from such families. The impact and trauma is lifelong. Weak cunts.

this

carcaju -
Steve_73 - 

<br />
x2. I'd love to hear his side of the story.</blockquote>

He's already admitted to some pretty fucked up stuff on his facebook, so this green namer just looks like a fucking retard. The "other side" of the story matches exactly what she is asserting, yet he wouldn't have a clue because he hasn't even read up on it, but still feels the need to spout out his cocksucker. I respect fighters, but it doesn't give you carte blanche to talk stupid shit without recourse. I fucking hate people who raise hands to women and kids, and people who make excuses for it. As a youth worker I see the broken pieces of such acts and look after the kids removed from such families. The impact and trauma is lifelong. Weak cunts.

Hey, if he admitted it then fuck him.

Hope he gets eaten by a small pack of sharks. Phone Post 3.0

There is a pic of him of him threatening to pour bleach on the childrens bedding so its all destroyed. 

Hey yourstoryiscoolbro, where you at? I'd love to come call you a cunt to your face.

Not because Bec Hyatt posts here, but because you're a fuck head bully. When a woman speaks out against abuse she should be praised as being brave, not questioned because of the limited experience of a bully cunt. Phone Post 3.0

So is cool story 135 or 145 lb weight class Phone Post 3.0

Steve_73 - All I know is that women go and push men to freaken extremes.

My wife (and we are still married) freaken went at me when we had just had out first kid (we now have 3 kids) and I spat on her and told her to STFU. I'm not proud of my actions but she pushed me beyond belief.

She told this story to lots of people when we were close to getting a divorce but told it on her terms. It was all my fault when you heard it from her mouth. Funnily enough this wasn't mentioned at all at any other time and once we reconciled it was never mentioned again.

We've been married for 10 years and have 3 kids. Funnily enough my wife seems to be perfectly happy and the incident is just forgotten now.

I hear stories like this and it gets my hackles up. Fair enough if a guy is beating his wife/girlfriend up or being a complete abusive cunt but there is sometimes a middle ground with regards to what happened and maybe both parties acted like morons.

You're a bitch. Phone Post

likatiga - Hey yourstoryiscoolbro, where you at? I'd love to come call you a cunt to your face.

Not because Bec Hyatt posts here, but because you're a fuck head bully. When a woman speaks out against abuse she should be praised as being brave, not questioned because of the limited experience of a bully cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Fact is, you wouldn't. So don't pretee like you would to impress a chick online. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga - Hey yourstoryiscoolbro, where you at? I'd love to come call you a cunt to your face.

Fact is, you wouldn't. So don't pretee like you would to impress a chick online. Phone Post 3.0
Pretend* Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
Not trying to impress anybody, just calling out a bully. Been doing it all my life and you faggots always shrivel up. Lets do it cunt, you might just be able to reach my chin if we let you stand on a box. Phone Post 3.0

likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
Not trying to impress anybody, just calling out a bully. Been doing it all my life and you faggots always shrivel up. Lets do it cunt, you might just be able to reach my chin if we let you stand on a box. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Must be lonely in your world huh? Phone Post 3.0

dueling iPhones

YourStoryisCoolBro -
likatiga -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

Pretend* Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Must be lonely in your world huh? Phone Post 3.0
Why would assume that the life of someone who sticks up to bully's in lonely?

I'd imagine it would appreciated and met with positivity from many.

By contrast, the bully with the small man complex implying threats of violence to those who disapprove of his indifferent stance on domestic abuse - I'm guessing this lonely guy is desperate for approval and needs a hug. Phone Post 3.0

MrLawBoy - When did "white knighting" (defending a woman that was allegedly beaten by a man) become a bad thing but a "professional" fighter threatening to beat up non-fighters over the Internet is cool? I must be getting old. Sigh. Phone Post 3.0

When people become intelligent enough to decipher between someone being a genuinely good person and someone wanting to get a blow job from someone who'd never look in their direction if they weren't playing up the white night act

UGCTT_Aussie -
RLL -

This thread is the shining reason why greens and reds should be allowed to get frozen or banned just like everyone else.

. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post