Bec Hyatt's 1st pro fight (featuring DAN HYATT)

You seem to not want to read the thread or watch the video to get some of the evidence all of us are going off of.

Anyone can lie to benefit themselves. Bec waited to tell this story and is clearly feeling guilty that it may even harm her ex's reputation and there's the video. So I think we can dispense with the misogyny, women can be horrible this one isn't

YourStoryisCoolBro - Yeah, I'm defending an abusive guy... OR I'm saying anyone can say ANYTHING. See it in the military all the time. Guys wife fucks some other guy when she's drunk and he's deployed. Feels bad or hubby finds out and all of a sudden "rape". I'm sorry if you've lived a sheltered life and can't comprehend what women are capable of, but I've seen it first hand.

Sorry I'm not going to judge someone by the word of another, especially when that person attention whores here a lot.

If she's telling the truth then fuck him.

Also, I didn't say I'd assault anyone. I doc say if he called me fuckface to my face, I'd break his fingers. In most states (including mine) verbally starting a confrontation disallows you from your precious "I'm gonna sue you" once you're feeling the consequences of your mouth writing a check your ass can't cash. Phone Post 3.0

Really fuckface? Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro - Yeah, I'm defending an abusive guy... OR I'm saying anyone can say ANYTHING. See it in the military all the time. Guys wife fucks some other guy when she's drunk and he's deployed. Feels bad or hubby finds out and all of a sudden "rape". I'm sorry if you've lived a sheltered life and can't comprehend what women are capable of, but I've seen it first hand.

Sorry I'm not going to judge someone by the word of another, especially when that person attention whores here a lot.

Also, I didn't say I'd assault anyone. I doc say if he called me fuckface to my face, I'd break his fingers. In most states (including mine) verbally starting a confrontation disallows you from your precious "I'm gonna sue you" once you're feeling the consequences of your mouth writing a check your ass can't cash. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously. You posted in this thread a bunch of times. Why can't you take a few minutes and just read the thread? No one is white knighting thinking bec is going to fck them. Read the actual thread and see why people feel so strongly. Please. You're questioning this woman's integrity when it was backed up in the thread by people who were witnesses to it. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -

::yawn:: Phone Post 3.0

GreatCornholio - I'm sorry, I got a little lost in all the quotes.

Who is going to kick this guy's ass? Hippo or Filthy?
I don't know who hippo is, but pretty sure I'd handle "filthy" just fine Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

::yawn:: Phone Post 3.0

So funny how a pro fighter comes on here talking about how he's going to break fingers and shit. Lol You dont see REAL fighters on here calling people 'faggots' & saying they would assault someone. Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro -

I don't know who hippo is, but pretty sure I'd handle "filthy" just fine Phone Post 3.0

You're like 145 lbs. Pls go you would get tooled. Phone Post

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

You're like 145 lbs. Pls go you would get tooled. Phone Post

Like, omg, like 145, like, duuuh.

You're boring me rudi. Try to pick an e- fight with someone else. Intellectually sparring with you is about the same workout I get with 1st time fat girls, wanting to learn to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Also Rudi. There is a guy who used to come trane UFC with us that is an original FS troll. You're gonna have to step up your lame 4chan antics if you wanna bait me into an e-fight. Sorry bro Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - Also Rudi. There is a guy who used to come trane UFC with us that is an original FS troll. You're gonna have to step up your lame 4chan antics if you wanna bait me into an e-fight. Sorry bro Phone Post 3.0

What is an fs troll? I was just pointing out that Tom lawlor would tool you?

I have out smarted you more than once on this thread, so if arguing with me is like you sparring then i assume you get your ass kicked on a daily. Phone Post

I feel bad for you Fuckface and yes I would enjoy you getting all worked up and wanting to fight by saying that to your face. Seriously dude, you picked the wroong argument to flex your independence. 

gr3asegun -

I feel bad for you Fuckface and yes I would enjoy you getting all worked up and wanting to fight by saying that to your face. Seriously dude, you picked the wroong argument to flex your independence. 

No, no you wouldn't. I'd just laugh at you. Like all other people you've ever encountered Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro - Also Rudi. There is a guy who used to come trane UFC with us that is an original FS troll. You're gonna have to step up your lame 4chan antics if you wanna bait me into an e-fight. Sorry bro Phone Post 3.0

I have out smarted you more than once on this thread, so if arguing with me is like you sparring then i assume you get your ass kicked on a daily. Phone Post

I'm a fan of lawlor. I'd hate to be the reason he got cut. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Cut for an in cage decapitation of you? Phone Post

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

You are so gay bro lol Phone Post

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Lol, there's that superior intellect of yours again. Jeremy Stephens didn't do it, Jose Aldo didn't do it, tj obrien and many others didn't do it, but yes, Tom lawlor at 135 is gonna take my head off. At least find a common sense insult.

As for the guy who said fighters don't come here and say this or that... Yeah, because a lot of fighters don't come here anymore period. Not all have thick enough skin to recognize trolls as the bottom feeding, moms basement dwelling losers that they are.

If they do come here, they do it for gaining fans/twitter followers and nothing else.

So, yeah, you got me there. Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Lol, there's that superior intellect of yours again. Jeremy Stephens didn't do it, Jose Aldo didn't do it, tj obrien and many others didn't do it, but yes, Tom lawlor at 135 is gonna take my head off. At least find a common sense insult.

As for the guy who said fighters don't come here and say this or that... Yeah, because a lot of fighters don't come here anymore period. Not all have thick enough skin to recognize trolls as the bottom feeding, moms basement dwelling losers that they are.

If they do come here, they do it for gaining fans/twitter followers and nothing else.

2/3 of those guys finished your dumbass. LMFAO. Phone Post

Rudi - 
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

He might have a point about Filthy, I think the cut to 135 would be kinda rough for him.

Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Dudes resume is solid.
Not your best method of getting at him from a personal standpoint in this argument. Phone Post 3.0

WhoShotYushinOkami -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -
YourStoryisCoolBro -
Rudi -

Dudes resume is solid.
Not your best method of getting at him from a personal standpoint in this argument. Phone Post 3.0

I know this, but he is name dropping guys like he ran through everyone with ease. Phone Post