Bec Rawlings: UFC cut me too soon

JOB - She was 2-5 in her UFC career, and 7-8 over in her MMA career.

She deserved to be cut. Lots of people have lost fights in the UFC, left - built up their record and then came back. Robbie Lawler is a great example of this.

If she wants to fight in the UFC, she needs to win a few fights in other orgs. She would have been cut sooner, if they didn’t need people to fill out the weaker Aussie cards.

Well said.

"Bec put on one of the most entertaining fights in the bareknucklefc. I’m sure she wants to be back in the big show but she can be queen of the new show.

And that’s pretty badass."

Just watched her fight and it was pretty damn exciting. She looked great. Props to her for throwing down like that. She’s a scrapper and interesting enough, but her overall MMA talent just isn’t quite up to par. Her boxing is good, but not devastating enough to carry her whole MMA game. She seems like a shoe-in for this bare knuckle stuff though. She seems happy doing it.

I wouldn't worry about it Bec. Don't even remember her last few fights. Make a big name elsewhere if it's too early and prove the UFC wrong

can't find that card anywere

female fighters have no business being in the UFC, let alone terrible ones like her

AnthonyWeiner - 
thetouchofdeath - 
RKing85 - too soon????? How about two fights to late???

Kaboom! The heard needs to be thinned and should start with the women.

I herd ya, bro.

you didn’t here anything!