Being Mike Tyson show

They advertised the shit out of the "being mike tyson" show and all promos said the premiere episode would be on fox at 9. When i went to fox at 9 tonight, the only thing playing was that stupid family guy show.

Did it air in your area? Phone Post

Tuesday on FS1

Wow, how did they screw up advertising for the show that bad? They were airing commercials that said 9pm Phone Post

Tyson be retarded yo

i watched it, cool show!

He'd fuck you till you love him

He'd eat your children and stomp on their testicals

He only does interviews with reporters he fornicates with, so...you know Phone Post 3.0

Fucking Nfl highlights got recorded to my PVR. Phone Post 3.0

xXJayRobXx - Fucking Nfl highlights got recorded to my PVR. Phone Post 3.0
Me too. Phone Post 3.0

gage949 - He'd fuck you till you love him

He'd eat your children and stomp on their testicals

He only does interviews with reporters he fornicates with, so...you know Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0

show was great

Tyson is the man....this show makes me like him even more. Phone Post

u got to check the channel when its on it came on 30 minutes late because of football.They showed him hanging with Holyfield They actually seem like pretty good friends now

yeah i was all confused, couldnt find the show on at any time...

its supposed to be on i think at 4 but started 430.I kept switching channels to see if it was on But it was great

Just watched it...VERY GOOD.

Can't wait for the next episode.

vd wolf

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

vd wolf

?

Winston Wolf -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

vd wolf

?

Think he meant stonewolf. Phone Post

lol

Caught the first two episodes. Very good show. My favorite was him and evander shooting the shit in the hotel room. I wish we could see a lot more conversations like this between legends, years after their fights.

How can anyone not respect how honest and spiritual mike has become. It's almost like his former self haunts the new mike. He's trying so hard to make amends with his past. It's very inspiring. Phone Post 3.0