Belal Muhammad wants fight with 'trash' Sean Strickland, middleweight fires back

Who wants a middleweight clash between Muhammad and Strickland?

1 Like

Strickland would beat his ass.

1 Like

Belal looked average as grits his last fight. Strickland would fuck him up.

2 Likes

I’d like to see it but I think he keeps it standing and SS takes it. I really dislike his talk of hurting others while training when a similar video is as much the reason we know “his name” as his manufactured fighting style of some far gone gladiator who is fighting for his life N freedom. It’s kinda lame and hurting people who are trying to help you get better or should SS of let that mule snap his arm on that one vid instead of reacting with a now famous bitch rant. I just don’t care for this guy as a human being. Shity human

1 Like

I would watch…

Belal by wrestling Strickland early and striking as the fight goes on and Sean slows down.

Good fight, I think Belal is too crafty for Strickland and beats him via UD

I think Strickland pieces him up on the feet easily but I’m always a fan of bad blood fights

good fight, I’d take Belal

1 Like

Belal “remember the terrorist “ Muhammad

3 Likes

Belal Muhammad is like the Angela Hill of men’s MMA.

Unfunny, annoying and boring in the cage.

11 Likes

Is he a khabib too?

2 Likes

Idk I’m just talking shit cause he called Strickland trash :grin:

1 Like

You don’t think Strickland is trash?
I’m not talking about his fighting style but him as a person?

1 Like

No

I don’t think Strickland is a bad person at heart he’s just got a few loose screws. He’s a little crazier than normal.

2 Likes

Belal is a boring point fighter. I’d rather see sometime exciting.

2 Likes

Belal has balls and deserves a pay day. Not sure this is the smartest choice for him but why not

Rogan said that about War Machine too lol

RIP shock g aka humpy hump