Belfort "like the kidnapping of my sister"

mikethecricket -

Theory:

Vitor juiced for this fight knowing it would be his last.  

He is pissed because now he might pop and be suspended.

Fired the Nitros all for nothing.

mikethecricket -

Theory:

Vitor juiced for this fight knowing it would be his last.  

He is pissed because now he might pop and be suspended.

Already preparing for that Rizin return fight. Vitor was retiring after this one, but he never said TRTitor was retiring. 

JohnnySwift -

I don't believe he said that. I think you made it up.

Oh he 100 percent said it. It's during his Fox post weigh-in interview. Should be on youtube. 

“No-TRT Vitor has lost the plot.”

“I will not be watching his last fight whenever it is.”

WTF? You’re not going to watch a Legend FIGHT because of some confused shit he said in an interview? It seems you may have lost the plot yourself, brother.

Serious question, do you think Conor is the GOAT? Conor’s good, but I think Chael gives better interviews.

You and everyone else here knows you’re going to watch Vitor fight.

Blunderground strikes again. 

Willin - Guy sacrificed his health for drunkards entertainment. He's heartbroken about the end of his career being suddenly interrupted. Let him grieve how he must.

He’s more of a man than you ever will be.

This is pretty silly to present as an argument. Basically, you’ve said the following:

He’s made questionable decisions in his life that caused him possible injury and debilitation later on. He did it so others would be entertained. He’s cancelled fight precisely gfor far less than his opponent experienced, but we should listen to him kvetch anyway. It is logical for him to emotionally experience a cancelled fight in a similar manner to the experience of having a sibling kidnapped and murdered.

Honestly man, that statement alone should be enough for anyone in authority to say “he’s obviously taken enough impact. No more fighting for him”.

He probably was ready to retire and had mentally and physically prepared for it to happen at that moment and it was simply taken away and now he has to mentally get it all back again and do it all over again.

That’s a tough spot, but having a sibling murdered is tougher. There’s no comparison.

Stupid fucking thread. Vitor is a mma legend, bow to one of the kings.

You guys should listen to the actual interview. He is not saying its like the kidnapping of his sister. He said hes received a lot of bad news in his life like his sister being kidnapped. It feels like that but different. Meaning that it is bad news just like that was. Hes not saying it was as bad news as that. You guys take to much out of context.

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Stupid fucking thread. Vitor is a mma legend, bow to one of the kings.

I bow to no man.

cheesesteak - You guys should listen to the actual interview. He is not saying its like the kidnapping of his sister. He said hes received a lot of bad news in his life like his sister being kidnapped. It feels like that but different. Meaning that it is bad news just like that was. Hes not saying it was as bad news as that. You guys take to much out of context.

- YouTube

logic and truth dont belong here buddy!

you go and run with what’s popular and what you heard 1st.

GTFO with facts!

I heard he was offered another fight for the UFN and he refused.  Maybe this is why he did not get paid is show money.....  

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/15/16892168/vitor-belfort-asks-for-ufc-st-louis-pay-dana-white-says-he-turned-down-replacement-fights

"“This thing went down, we worked quickly and we got Vitor a fight,” White said. “He could have fought tonight, he chose not to. We got him a fight in Boston. He chose not to fight in Boston. He chose not to fight then. I don’t know who the opponents were, but they told him we got him two fights.”

XD40GRIP - 

I heard he was offered another fight for the UFN and he refused.  Maybe this is why he did not get paid is show money.....  

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/15/16892168/vitor-belfort-asks-for-ufc-st-louis-pay-dana-white-says-he-turned-down-replacement-fights

"“This thing went down, we worked quickly and we got Vitor a fight,” White said. “He could have fought tonight, he chose not to. We got him a fight in Boston. He chose not to fight in Boston. He chose not to fight then. I don’t know who the opponents were, but they told him we got him two fights.”

Is Dana pissed about this though? I can’t tell but again this is Vitors supposed retirement fight…he does t want it to be against the local judo chump

GuttyProfessor -
Ragingshaneistheanswer - Stupid fucking thread. Vitor is a mma legend, bow to one of the kings.

I bow to no man.

:)

Op is triggered because he feels he cares about the kidnapping and murder of vitors sister more than vitor does.

op let's use our heads here