Bellator 192

Is the prelim stream only audio for anybody else? 

It pooped up now. I might be the only one watching this. 

I want to see the main event

CRE - I want to see the main event

Are you dismissing the Baddest Man on the Planet?

Aaron Webb is a weird looking motherfucker

Who else is fighting besides Darrion Cakdwell? There is no one in Bellator that can even guve Darrion a tough fight

ons ear - Who else is fighting besides Darrion Cakdwell? There is no one in Bellator that can even guve Darrion a tough fight

Joe Warren, the 80 year old grinder

Had no idea there was a fight tonight. Any good fights? 

I might record it to watch in the morning.

I missed the last fight, but just saw the judges decision. I think that’s the first 30-23 I’ve ever seen. 

Lol.

Come on over dude, just a TAD more traffic.

https://themmacommunity.com/threads/bellator-195-live-discussion-3-2-18.45612/page-4#post-1101632

#WARHORSE!!!!

dude this Williams fight should be good.

Caldwell is a top of the food chain athlete.

He said he wants to keep the BW title and go after the FW and LW titles. Ambitious.

Won’t be able to deal with Pico’s hands if they meet.

Caldwell is a beast

Fuck, I don’t know what I want to see more, Caldwell vs Patricio Pitbull superfight at for the FW title or Patricio vs Chandler superfight after he wins his title back from Primus.

Caldwell, Pitbull and Chandler have all earned the right to have superfights vs other champs.

Free Bellator main event was a higher level fight than the $65 UFC main event tomorrow.

legit, 0 clue what so ever that there was a Bellator event tonight. Did not head one single thing about it.

RKing85 - legit, 0 clue what so ever that there was a Bellator event tonight. Did not head one single thing about it.

Just check www.grabakahitman.wordpress.com for a couple minutes every Friday and you will never miss a fight ya want to see.

Just took my own advice and found out Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz is tomorrow.