Bellator 281 discussion thread, starts Fri 1:00 p.m. ET

Logan BOREly more like it lol

1 Like

Yes!

Another “don’t boo me, don’t boo me” moment but Iaquinta did it better IMO.

That judge who gave it to MVP needs investigating. That was horrendous

2 Likes

The arena is already empty during the interview

British Crowd… STFU. Not his fault it’s MMA and your boy can’t stop a single takedown.

3 Likes

Lmao Logan is wanting to fight the crowd when he didn’t fight the guy in front of him. He didn’t open up til the final 3 mins.

3 Likes

nah bro your just the Bellator champion not world

Coker knows that Bellator’s social media metrics can’t get worse so he is chill. When ratings are as bad as Bellator’s… they can’t get worse. He gets paid but it gets boring.

That was the fastest I think I’ve ever seen a crowd leave an arena

His Post Fight interview was to empty seats

2 Likes

Ever since Lalwer went to Sanford his record has been 1-4. Such a trash gym for strikers

British crowd used to Dana sucking up to them with a Pimblett or whatever his name is VS one of the few he can beat

2 Likes

Yeah Dana ain’t stupid enough to put Pimblett in the Main Event or feature fight against a lay and pray wrestler yet

I know I got Purist in my name and it is a part of the game… but it feels dirty when you get Outlanded 2 to 1, your face is fucked up, and all you did was hold on when your opponent looks fresher leaving the cage than he did when he entered it. It’s an issue with the judging but again is part of the sport so it is up to you to defend it.

How fat are you?

3 Likes

Pics of the Elina girl you guys were saying had a great ass?

THis guys always got ass on his mind.

Just go see your boy butt and get it out of your system so we can all discuss things here civilly without all this sex talk.

You dont tell floppy how to live his life . He likes what he likes

4 Likes

Suck a dick, Doug!

Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

2 Likes

K brb.

K done.

Tasted like FLoppys ass.

1 Like

Gay Im In GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

Don’t forget the ridiculous home cooking decision that was hamill/bisping. Even British fans were heckling Mike and his dad after.

2 Likes