Bellator 281 discussion thread, starts Fri 1:00 p.m. ET

I’m not I weigh 185 pounds and I carry muscle at 5’11” from a lifetime of grappling and fighting.

2 Likes

NO one going to talk about the Chick in the blue shorts and white tops ASS??? You all let me down!

Amazing culo!

You must have missed my comment. Chick had a fat ass

2 Likes

I knew Coker was pissed watching the fight lol

2 Likes

The way page fights to beat him you have to be boring and wrestle. Page is trash though and doesn’t deserve to be in the big leagues.

1 Like

4-1 storley.

1 Like

Congrats for becoming the newest most boring champion. Golf clap.

Sure, he won a leg riding competition but he won’t be winning any fans. Except tosspots who like watching grown men ride each other. Aka faggots.

Crazy about the lack of effect from edibles considering you’re not a gigantic fat person.

3 Likes

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

this is somehow gay and masculine at the same time.

i think adding kegels to the routine makes it more and less gay, at the same time.

1 Like

I have to eat a lot to feel them at all also and I am not particularly fat and I dont smoke a shit ton really.

At least mentally, I get relaxed but not HIGH like with smoking and vaping.

1 Like

*translated

1 Like

john-candy

1 Like

is there a UFC Fight Night thread for tonight?

Bellator was tons of fun, gonna be weird watching chicks go 3 rounds with not much happening after seeing the fighters last night rolling on the Bloody mat and sick finishes lol

They should score close rounds (10 -9) as 10-10. That will make an end to setting those stalling tactics as goals instead of means.