Bellator absolutely crushed it tonight

TopGrinder - I don't give a shit about bellator and hardly ever watch it but I must admit it was entertaining tonight. It had more names I recognized than the ufc card which is quite sad really and they had a ppv. The b league had more viewers tonight Phone Post 3.0

Think each of their events probably do what they wanted.

Tito will get Bellator good ratings.

UFc had 21k in attendance, set the gate record for the arena and will have millions watching in Mexico. Crowd was awesome there, looks like thats gonna be a big market for them.

great show

Vinnie G -
BackOffWarchild -
Vinnie G - The ramp and entrances are horrible. Feels like I'm watching pro wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

They were staples in Pride and StrikeForce.  Showcasing the fighters instead of the promotors is never a bad thing, brah.

I don't care if they were staples. I just don't give a shit about flashy entrances. They're gimmicky and unless you're the undertaker, it's not interesting. Phone Post 3.0
What? Flashy entrances are awesome if you're not a miserable cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator kicked ass tonight,great card Phone Post 3.0

Simply put, Bellator looked like the #1 fighting organization tonight. Phone Post 3.0

I thought the UGs server would crash after I saw Stitches. I'm shocked I can post now. Phone Post 3.0

Pride Never Die!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Charizard -
Vinnie G -
BackOffWarchild -
Vinnie G - The ramp and entrances are horrible. Feels like I'm watching pro wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

They were staples in Pride and StrikeForce.  Showcasing the fighters instead of the promotors is never a bad thing, brah.

I don't care if they were staples. I just don't give a shit about flashy entrances. They're gimmicky and unless you're the undertaker, it's not interesting. Phone Post 3.0
What? Flashy entrances are awesome if you're not a miserable cunt. Phone Post 3.0
They are building the characters and it's getting the fans more invested. I love it , PND!!! Phone Post 3.0

newflowerfeeder - I'm not white knighting. I don't give a shit about the sport anymore and couldn't give a shit about the UFC vs. Bellator drama. I'm just looking to be entertained, and this was ENTERTAINING. Phone Post 3.0

If that's what you like you should just watch the wwe... bellator is just a watered down version of the wwe.

MMALOGIC - 
newflowerfeeder - I'm not white knighting. I don't give a shit about the sport anymore and couldn't give a shit about the UFC vs. Bellator drama. I'm just looking to be entertained, and this was ENTERTAINING. Phone Post 3.0

If that's what you like you should just watch the wwe... bellator is just a watered down version of the wwe.

Interesting.  The only WWE wrestler to ever hold an MMA title did it in the UFC.

mrichter - I agree, I really enjoyed it.
. Phone Post 3.0

top notch

I remember when fans were interest in fighting first.

Conor #1 P4P GOAT - 
Charizard -
Vinnie G -
BackOffWarchild -

They are building the characters and it's getting the fans more invested. I love it , PND!!! Phone Post 3.0

100% agree

I've been in the ramp camp for years. Even today you can take a look of the old fighter presentations with the elevator bringing up the fighters to the stage, and see how great it looked.

It's (literally) elevating and building up the fighters.

It's a big part of what Diaz eloquently put as, "Pride made you feel like a warrior, UFC made you feel like a stripper".

lets play guess the sdhill

Bellator has always been entertaining in my opinion. Some bad shows few and far between but, consistently worth while. Last night was no different. I could do without the WWE angle, though.

Bellator did their thing last night Phone Post 3.0

Mr_Honky - All but the main event. The Ortiz vs Bonnar was horrible imo Phone Post 3.0

THIS!

TopChute - It was good. The ramp and big screen improved the presentation.

Oh but hardcore fans only care about fights, fuck the presentation!!

Yeah, fuck those idiots.

The big screen and ramp presentation added to the hype for most fans. With the UFC's struggling gates, I see no downside to them going back in time and improving the presentation for fighter entrances too. It makes the build-up to the fight only, I don't know, 10 times better?

TexDeuce - 
mrichter - I agree, I really enjoyed it.
. Phone Post 3.0

Yes.