Bellator absolutely crushed it tonight

MMALOGIC - 
newflowerfeeder - I'm not white knighting. I don't give a shit about the sport anymore and couldn't give a shit about the UFC vs. Bellator drama. I'm just looking to be entertained, and this was ENTERTAINING. Phone Post 3.0

If that's what you like you should just watch the wwe... bellator is just a watered down version of the wwe.

Why you mad tho? mad that bmma is getting praise? you don't have to like bmma but don't come here to try and take away from a great event, go shill in pro ufc threads.

newflowerfeeder - I'm not white knighting. I don't give a shit about the sport anymore and couldn't give a shit about the UFC vs. Bellator drama. I'm just looking to be entertained, and this was ENTERTAINING. Phone Post 3.0
This ^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

I loved the ramp. Fired me up man Phone Post 3.0

Great show Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC -
newflowerfeeder - I'm not white knighting. I don't give a shit about the sport anymore and couldn't give a shit about the UFC vs. Bellator drama. I'm just looking to be entertained, and this was ENTERTAINING. Phone Post 3.0

If that's what you like you should just watch the wwe... bellator is just a watered down version of the wwe.

Cut it out man Bellator slaughtered everyone's show tonight. Just admit it Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - 

cut the shit the show was awesome and free If u dont like it dont watch nobody gives a shot if the UFC employee watches but stop trying to convince others not to

<blockquote>time traveling 12er - <span id='userPost51472185' class='User-318317'>I remember when fans were interest in fighting first.<br /></span></blockquote><br /> ur on every fucking thread trying to discount the show

CANESHARP - I loved the ramp. Fired me up man Phone Post 3.0
They should have each fighter do a signature entrance move like in the WWE they got this guy Dolph Ziggler doing a very sexy hip gyrating thingy when he comes out. I think it adds alot to the show and I would definitely pay money to see something like that in Bellator. Most fighters have very nice and immaculate sexy bodies so I think it would work! Phone Post 3.0

blew the ufc show away in production and fights were good

Thought it was a decent show, like the new production, was entertaining.

UFC show was also entertaining. Overall a good night of mma.

Mr_Honky - All but the main event. The Ortiz vs Bonnar was horrible imo Phone Post 3.0
Ortiz won. That's all that matters. Like it or not he has a huge fanbase and people love or hate him. I'd love to see Ortiz vs Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

So much respect for coker.

Zuffa just woke up cuz this ain't your Bjork's bellator. Phone Post 3.0