Bellator Benson 285 Friday

This is a good match up. Burnell wants it on the ground for sure.

Burnells takedowns are too much for Pedro but his top game is weird. Plays one hook and that has allowed Pedro to escape and reverse multiple times.

fuckwitt, going for the choke 10 seconds after achieving top position. thats crazy. everyone knows you should stay on top and punch the guy in the middle of his face.

that said, nice takedown and flurry by Pedders at the end.

1 Like

Pedro was on the verge of a standing TKO finish then he goes for the takedown and rides out the last 3 minutes?.. that was odd maybe he was getting tired but I thought he had that finish

3 Likes

Close fight. I think Pedro took it in the end.

Chick fight time. Most of ya’all will go make drinks. Lol

1 Like

Leah needs this on the floor, christ please lets not see her get bashed on her feet.

1 Like

I go from “working” to working when that happens lol

2 Likes

lol

when Dayana got the takedown, why she try to improve position immediately? what happened to viciously grinding your opponent out in hip-ride, like Igor Vov used to?

then go for the submission when they just want to die to make it stop

1 Like

I missed that and most of the fight but VU anyways for any Igor V reference

lol nice one. Vov is a legend.

must admit, an article about alleged cheating in a chess match distracted my attention from the later rounds of this one. chess lol

1 Like

Romero about to bang

shit

didnt realize Mel’s last fight :frowning:

I’m waiting for a full explanation from Magnus on that one too lol

But time for some true Veterans and Warriors in Yoel vs Manhoef!

Huge fan of both but have to root for Melvin being the underdog and he’s a big one at +500… hopefully they both go out looking good somehow

1 Like

mike tyson vs mike tyson
Excited Lets Go GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

2 Likes

why did the commentator say ‘only 15 men have beaten him!!!’ [Melvin]

what kind of fucking sentence is that?

3 Likes

Yeah that stuck out and bothered me too… Like maybe talk about how he has 2 simultaneous careers in MMA and Kickboxing and has KO’d over 50 people himself… but nope dummy says that lol

2 Likes

jesus xD nice kick

stand em up ref, fuck it

2 Likes