Bellator. Fedor + former fighters had a vibe from "The Wrestler " How much were the bloated former fighters paid to attend?

how the fuk Cheal thought those glasses fit, prob 2much brain dmg

2 Likes

I expect better for a legend like Fedor and the other foundations of the sport that attendended.

The 100k pay for Fedor about sums it up.

You keep saying he deserved better but haven’t given an example of what should have happened unless I missed it. Are you hung up on the money he made, or is there more to it than that?

You didn’t also give me your feelings on how the UFC treated Shogun in his last fight.

Absolutely horrible glasses, unless for trolling purpose. For all the incessant talking, he keeps a lot of stuff close to the chest and sometimes he surprises us. He probably watched Snatch too much and thinks he looks like a gangster with these glasses. Is this the look he was going for? Except in Snatch this was ironic.

2 Likes

The entire production was shoddy.

I responded to your Shogun deal but don’t think it went through during maintenance. No idea about Shogun did not see, not even aware he retired would have assumed he retired years ago.

And about the money, yes that is sad and a pathetic amount especially for such a legend as people keep calling him.

Run up on them “old” mother fuckers if you want to.

2 Likes

Something was going on with his squinting and face as well.

But yea funny comparison.

1 Like

you are a homosexual new yorker

end of story

knuckle sandwich